For users in Canada. Eh?
Hey everybody
Hope everyone is getting to enjoy some of this fall weather as Halloween approaches.
This post actually has a couple different objectives behind it.
I’m hoping to find some fellow ghost heads in and around Hamilton Ontario. So if anybody would like to send me a message by all means give me a shout, I would love to hear from you.

Also
I’m looking for information on how most people have started a franchise. I’m sure there are some guidelines as a Ghostbusters franchise that are followed as a rule of thumb. Are there listings in a thread on the forums? Further, how do groups go about something like a police check - does your municipality require paper work for a non profit group such as what we are - how do groups handle things like birthdays or hospital visits?
If anyone has advice, stories, or experiences you would like to share I would love to hear them all!

I’m looking to gather information and see what direction to take from that point. Nothing big and fancy - just stick to the basics. Spread a good positive message to kids and groups around my area and have pride in representing the Ghostbusters.

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to hopefully chatting with people soon.
Jason

goodale.jason (@) [gmail.com]
I hope the email is alright if not please feel free to delete and I can offer my personal email in a DM
Not sure if this is still active or not but I am in Hamilton and was looking for a franchise or group to start chatting with. Just found this post on here and hoping it is will be still be active either way I will keep looking for something in and around the Hamilton Ontario area while I wait for a response. Hopefully I can find something on here as it would be good to meet some other gbostheads in this area.
goodale.jason liked this
    Proton Props UK

BOK's record speaks for itself. He should have b[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]