For users in Canada. Eh?
By ohnoble1
Oro eh.. thats cool Irricanian your not to far from me I am in Orillia working for the summer.
are you any good at making props?
By ohnoble1
Denike wrote:I'm in Burlington (just west of Toronto past Mississauga)

I was thinking about going to this Fanexpo.

sweet my good buddy lives in Burlington just off Guelph line. To be honest I thought there would be way more of us out there in the GTA and surrounding area's because of the sheer size of it.
I know i rarely post but i am in Oshawa... and will be at the fanexpo too... but not as a ghosthead. If anyone sees a Jason Voorhees from part 6 walking around... thats me on saturday haah.

going to be a good weekend.
By ohnoble1
jughead80 wrote:I know there's a Toronto chapter... i just don't know how many of them there are. Hopefully we they'll make it to fanexpo and we can all meet up or something.
Does this mystical Chapter have a website or anything? Where can we find such people. You would think toronto would be one of the strongest with Dan being from around here and all weird.
i am in the quinte west area
im in trenton about an hour and a half from toronto
I'm in Peterborough, (just over an hour East of Toronto). Unfortunately I can't make the Fan Expo this year. One of my boys is having his third birthday and we're taking him to Ottawa for a "Dinosaurs Alive" show. I think wifey is more excited than the kids.
Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]

A Victorian Ghostbuster

Since September I put up a new shop building, and […]