Well after pouring over all the plans out there I finally finished my first trap, check it out!

Built using 1/4" thick MDF and bondo filler. Hollow inside, trap doors are velcro'd on,will make them open later. Red light and switch works. The yellow stripes on the doors are reflective.

Comments? Criticisms? :) What do you all think?
By ecto_skywalker
Wow man! :shock:
That's great. Good job!!! :D
By ALUCARD
what plans do you use?? it look great
By irricanian
I used Venkman71's plans but I cant remember where I found them. :?
By Ecto96
You can find them on here in the plans section, or on his website o.o
irricanian wrote: Well after pouring over all the plans out there I finally finished my first trap, check it out!

Built using 1/4" thick MDF and bondo filler. Hollow inside, trap doors are velcro'd on,will make them open later. Red light and switch works. The yellow stripes on the doors are reflective.

Comments? Criticisms? :) What do you all think?

My nemesis is named irrucanian, for he has built a better trap then I. I shake my fist at you fiend....::shakes fist:: lol. Seriously though, nice job. Now I feel the need to get off my lazy but and finsh my trap. Keep up the good work ::shakes fist::
By RoboProp
Well done brother, very well done!!

Darrin :D
By irricanian
I just added a pedal to my trap

Comments??

I'm going to a convention this weekend here in Calgary with a fellow Ghosthead in full gear for the first time! I'll be sure to post pics :D
By stanztheman
ooh! I love the pedal! I think theft is in order on this one... (grabs ski-mask)
By malcolmhoaz
irricanian wrote: I just added a pedal to my trap

Comments??

I'm going to a convention this weekend here in Calgary with a fellow Ghosthead in full gear for the first time! I'll be sure to post pics :D

I have a comment, give me the trap and you won't get hurt lol. awesome job irricanian. that is some mighty fine craftmanship there.
By winston18
That trap looks great. Are you selling one on ebay because that looks exactly like one I saw on ebay earlier today.
By malcolmhoaz
he can't sell them. he would be sacraficed if he sold those and I didn't get first dibbs on them lol
By irricanian
winston18 wrote: That trap looks great. Are you selling one on ebay because that looks exactly like one I saw on ebay earlier today.

Yep, thats mine on Ebay :D
By irricanian
malcolmhoaz wrote: he can't sell them. he would be sacraficed if he sold those and I didn't get first dibbs on them lol

Thanks for the comments oh and by all means:

Feel free to bid :wink:

SOLD!

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]