By GB Ty
Finally, my first prop! My Ghost Trap ( it's cool to say I own one :D ) turned out great. I still don't have the danger tape on it yet. I used pieces of scrap wood, Some cool knobs I found. It took me a week to complete it. I didn't use the right wheels, I know. But they work just fine. Well here it is. My Trap!

And here's my custom ghost pedal :wink:

Last edited by GB Ty on October 19th, 2006, 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By ecto_skywalker
Looks great, good use of materials! :D
By malcolmhoaz
your trap looks better then mine :shock: but I like it :D great work there TY, I'm definatly lovin it. just from the pics though, it looks like it's a lil on the heavy side....would I be right or wrong on this?

Malcolm
By GB Ty
Ya, I was tryin' to keep it as light as possible, but it ended up a bit heavy. :?
By Faceofthejester
NICE! I wish my first prop looked that good!
By malcolmhoaz
amen. I always am amazed on how people say that these are there first props they built. We have some amazing talent here
By irricanian
Great work for your first prop 8) Post some more pics when you get the danger tape on! Hint: You can also use some Testors Silver model paint to hit the edges and make it look worn/ scratched.

Irri
By GB Ty
You guys are great :wink: Thanks for all the comments. :D And yes when I get the danger tape I'll post up some more picts.
By GB Ty
Well I got the logos and Danger Tape on it! Here's some shots of it FINISHED!

By fifth_beatle
That IS nice!! WooHoo!!
-5B
By Kingpin
You may wish to consider painting the top of the trap so that the hazard 'slashes' are smaller'. In addition to that you could either paint or apply a graphic to simulate the gap between the two yellow/black striped Trap doors.

Aside from that, it's come out nicely for a first prop. Well done. :)

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]