By Funkzilla
Wow, that's very nice! What kind of foam is that you're working with? Is it just the regular pink insulation faom?

-Eric
By twiztid1234
thanks i will have more comeing some
By twiztid1234
ya its the pink foam from home depot i hot glued every thing
By Funkzilla
What did you use to cut it so cleanly?
By twiztid1234
i used a razer knife to cut and i sanded it. I have a planer and thats how i got the thin foam i plan on makeing cast of everything
By ecto_skywalker
RoboProp wrote: Escellent job there Twiztid...

...and welcome to the board!

Darrin

I'll second that! :D That is awesome, very impresive! :wink:
By thegreenmachine
Nice!

Twiztid1234 you could probably stand to get yourself a hot wire foam cutter. They are a very nice tool to have when working on that type of foam.

The sculpt-or-coat is better, but you can also use mod-podge to coat your foam. Or in a real pinch water down some elmer's(pva) glue.
Last edited by thegreenmachine on February 28th, 2006, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By twiztid1234
ya i was think of coating the foam at first but i want to make a few traps. but i am working on makeing a slime blower out of foam i found half round dooms 12" made of foam and i will make the long tank part out of foam too buy glueing 2" together to make a long block 12"x12"x how ever long the main tank is. i know its one inch bigger than the real size but if i coat the foam tank with this foam suff it will give it a hard coat on the outside and the slime blower will be very lite to wear

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]