Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By menace64
The internet has provided me a Ghostbusters font but it's irksome and cumbersome: the O is always replaced by the Ghostbusters logo which is simply a no-go for me.

I reckon it's a shot in the dark but I wonder if y'all have a source for a slick, user-friendly font. If not, I'll figure something else out!
By Kingpin
I've actually been working on one since last year, a short while after the teaser trailer for Afterlife came out. Here's some preview snippets of it:

ImageImage

I've not worked on it in a while, but I believe it was about 98-99% done... With some minor tweaking still needed.

The plan was/is to also produce a version using the streamlined variant of the font which debuted with the release of the 2016 movie (which in turn helped inform a lot of the design of the 1984-version, as I had to reconstruct most of the alphabet).

The upper and lower case sets of the font file are capital letters, with one version of the O being a standard 'O', and the other being a ghost-less prohibition symbol, to make the font less troublesome with copyright.
By Logan Cade
Supporting Member
The internet has provided me a Ghostbusters font but it's irksome and cumbersome: the O is always replaced by the Ghostbusters logo which is simply a no-go for me.

I reckon it's a shot in the dark but I wonder if y'all have a source for a slick, user-friendly font. If not, I'll figure something else out!

I downloaded a font off the internet called Ghosterbusters and it does do the logo for the O's but if you type the O in upper case, it's a normal O.
https://www.dafont.com/ghostbusters.font

Hello all, first post. Ive been a fan since 1985 […]

Not before March 2021.

GB1 Hero Build (Bosch Shell)

It took a few months, I got the PPD and BL/FT conv[…]

Anyone good at 3d modeling...?

I might be able to help!