Post up anything that you may be looking for, and someone might be able to help you.
By Kingpin
If you do have these it, and want to re-sell it, please just feel free to contact me.
Just a friendly note, that sales should only be conducted if the person making the offer has a Supporting Membership.
By NotSabbat
First I will answer your question in that I dont have a used vape kit for sale.
However this guy does sell a smoke kit for a proton pack.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37223

Since this is a Ghostbusters forum, I feel like I can safely make the assumption that you are making a smoke mod for a pack, trap, or something else. If that is the case you will generally need to activate it with a button other than the trigger on the actual vape. Is that what you want to do? Better help can be given if we know more about what you are trying to do.

I have been able to make an actual ape mod work in my pack. I use second hand Charon TS 218 and was able to solder a momentary switch to the momentary switch on the vape motherboard. This was after I destroyed a Smok Alien 220W trying to do the same thing. I also tried a stick mod and was not able to even open it enough to try soldering the momentary switch. So some clarification would be good.

My vent mod in use in case you were curious:
https://youtu.be/AkWfV70XGEc

I want to show pictures but I’m when I try[…]

Sony wants desperately to get this film right. […]

What do we know about this Instagram account? h[…]

Belts are now due in by the end of the month.