Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By obiwanjabroni
Hi Doug, I've been trying to PM you but for some reason all messages to you seem to be stuck in my outbox. Could you drop me a PM?

Bought a bezel kit from Doug and it's been super easy to work with/assemble. Came quickly too!
By Kingpin
Hi Doug, I've been trying to PM you but for some reason all messages to you seem to be stuck in my outbox. Could you drop me a PM?
They're not "stuck". Private Messages remain in the outbox until they're read by the recipient.
By SMC164
GHOSTLABS IS AMAZING!!!

Doug put up with more than he bargained for when I bought from him. I bothered him with questions and with troubleshooting. He was absolutely amazing and my pack is now fully operational and better than I could have imagined.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
By Ectotainment
A few months back, I purchased a number of Spongeface's upgrade kits for 2 Spirit packs I made for Halloween. Since then I've also purchased some other items for a hero build I'm planning on now and his new Spirit Halloween Radio upgrade board. I can't say enough good things about Doug. His instructions manuals are top notch and his engineering skills speak for themselves. He was always very responsive, helpful and professional. I would recommend his good and services to anyone looking to get into this hobby. Thanks again!
By NickFame13
I recommend Spongeface to anyone and everyone for his stellar work, quality of products, and spectacular customer support and service! Everything that makes my pack purr is from Spongeface!

Sony had the video taken down. It's legit. Uh[…]

Yikes... You've definitely got your work laid out […]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen

Near Dover, in Kent :)

Earliest I can find for the figures going live is […]