Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By minnesotaghost
I received my Key Fobs as well. These are excellent quality. Fine seller!!!
By Onkelpsycho
Received my key fobs, too... Great quality, fast (international) shipping - great seller...

Thank you...!!!
By neo_virus
Tyger Cheex wrote:...and in time for Mem next week as promised.

Glad you are happy with them mate and thanks.
Indeed! Just hoping my Hose Connector will be here intime too!

Once again really appreciate the effort! Top notch stuff!
By Daniel Welch
I was stoked to see a package in the mailbox from across the pond. Inside were three glorious key fobs. They're definitely high quality and very sturdy. I went to un-snap one of them and it was so tough it just about ripped my thumbnail out, it's so sturdy. Now I just need to build the belt, uniform, and pack to go with them.

Cheers, mate!
By Dreamstalker
My keyfobs arrived over the weekend and they're beautiful. Very high quality (I almost broke a thumbnail playing with one) and the work is excellent. Well worth the price :)
By BobStantz
Got my keyfobs and PKE holster yesterday, excellent material and workmanship, much like what one would find at a police equipment shop. Thanks again!
By Daniel Welch
parksdesign wrote:The key fobs look FOB-ulous, mon!

Thanks!

I never want to hear that joke again.

I keed, I keed.
By Nate1885
I bought a pke holster and it’s awesome! High quality leather and great craftsmanship! Great communication also overall great
By Daniel Welch
Tyger Cheex wrote:
Carpeteria wrote:The PKE holster is mega-ultra-bitchin'. Everyone should own one. Your life will not be complete until there are at least five of them on your belt. That is all.
Yeahh, I guess. 5 if "okay" but y'know... EIGHT IS BETTER! :cool:

Dang, you must work out!
By SeikoVoiceNote29
Thank you Tyger for an amazing pke holster! It was shipped across the seas promptly and excellently! THANK YOU MOST RECCOMMENDED SELLER!
By sbonse
Received my leather belt gizmo holster and leg hose belt connector. Excellent work and very quick delivery thank you
By mikey2004
Received belt gizmo holder and Pke holster today, amazing work put into them. Thank you
By madeinsocal6
Once again ordered a leather fob from RIch and it actually arrived on time from the UK even though I submitted my payment late. Now I'm able to securely hang my hose from my belt. Keep up the great work Rich.
By Hasford1978
I recieved my pk holster the other day, fantastic craftsmanship, fantastic product, fantastic quick delivery equals to a fantastic seller, a credit to the community

Thanks Rich
By JoeLuna33
Got my key fobs to match my hose fob. I couldn't be happier. Great leather work. These things will last forever.
The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]