Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By barison82
I just received Chris's Ion Arm and it is just superb - the quality of the workmanship is top notch. I cannot tell you how happy i am with this, I'll be very proud having this on my pack when she's done! Would order from this guy again without hesitation. Highly recommend. Thanks so much!
CPU64 liked this
By dbcraig42
I contacted Chris in a Hail Mary attempt to see if I could get parts to build an Aluminum Thrower in time for Halloween. He delivered with excellent communication, superb workmanship and exceeded all expectations. He is a class act and I would not hesitate to recommend his workmanship or customer service. Thank you Chris!
CPU64 liked this
By Mike Decay
Chris is one of the best guys I've ever dealt with on these forums. Actually...he's the first guy I ever dealt with on these forums. Bought my aluminum thrower from him about 2 years ago. He still offered to take it back to do some of the work that comes standard of his throwers now. Mostly threading the gun ear to accept the hat light socket easily. Also sent me some heat shrink to go over said ear. Thanks again Chris!
CPU64 liked this
By csullivan1980
I just received my lumpy ion arm to replace my solid ion arm. I love it! I can now see why everyone eventually switches to aluminum. Incredibly light!

I'm very happy with the quality and fast shipping Chris does!
CPU64 liked this
By Venkman's Swagger
Just received my Lumpy Weld Ion Arm and I couldn't be happier. Chris provided excellent service and responded to all PM's in no time at all. He even threw in some mounting screws for me. I would definitely use Chris again. Thanks man
CPU64 liked this
By TENIME_art
Purchased a Matty Wand compatible GB2 V-hook with mounting hardware! Polite & speedy communication, as well as speedy shipment and well packaged!

(He even etch-signed it! So cool!)

He's a great guy, and I would absolutely do business with him again!

A+++
CPU64 liked this
By Spoonsos
I've purchased from Chris twice now (ion arm is tops), and have a third order in. His items are great at an unbeatable price. Great guy. Just request what special needs you require for your project and he'll help you out.
CPU64 liked this
By Spoonsos
Got some injector tubes with a mounting bracket and v hook from him. Wow. Turned out great!!!!!
CPU64 liked this
By barison82
Chris came to the rescue with his superb v-hook and gun-track - such beautiful workmanship; very reasonable and he was able to run these up at short notice. Very reliable and I look forward to dealing with him again. Cannot be recommended enough!
By abaka
Long overdue feedback here.

Chris is now my go to guy for all pack metal work. He was very patient and followed my meticulous plans to the very fine detail and presented me with metal parts which are the best I've ever seen and he's the only person I'd trust with my part requirements.
By Ron Daniels
Just got my aluminum gun kit from Chris. Could not be more pleased with the quality and the customer service.
By barison82
I'm so glad to be back here again posting more positive feedback for Chris. I have been working with him for the last few months on some aluminium trap parts, and he went to extraordinary lengths in making the trap doors as accurate as possible - all of which was completely unexpected...

...even further, he produced a set of aluminium plates for the outsides of the trap and gave them to me free of charge, and on top of this, sent the whole order to my UK address and undercharged the postage; when I offered to make up the difference he humbly suggested that I visit him again in the future when I need more metal parts. There is no doubt about this, I cannot praise him enough for all that he has done for me. HIGHLY recommended!
By Christof
Ho. Ly. Crap.
Chris' workmanship just speaks for itself, his throwers are gorgeous. And although it may take a while sometimes to get your order together, it's definitely worth it. Couldn't be happier with the parts I've received.
CPU64 liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]