Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By MandoMan
Got my bumper/crankgen labels today, they are just as amazing as I expected them to be. A perfect compliment to the HGA labels! Thanks a bunch for getting these made Joe! I'm definitely looking forward to any future labels that are made!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By julz
Got me bumper and crankgen labels today and I wanna say this...

HOT DAMN! they are trully something Joe!

And very nicely packaged as well my friend!

A+++
JoeLuna33 liked this
By RedVirtue
Got some aluminum labels from Joe. They are the best labels I've ever owned. They transform the proton pack.

I also got a set of Resin casts from him as well. They are very nice and well casted.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Skully
Great seller ...and us willing to work a sweet deal if things don't Pan out on his end ....thanks Joe ...looking forward to future dealings..
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Spook
Best labels in the history of ever!! Thanks for all the work you have done to put these together for us! Thanks Joe
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Filandrius
Got my labels today, and as expected, they're perfect. Thank you so much for doing these, and please, keep them coming. :)
JoeLuna33 liked this
By lannyjack
Joe's labels are amazing! Really crisp and clean - the attention to detail is great. I can't wait to put these on my pack.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By mwells
I received my resin parts and pack labels from Joe the other day! The resin parts are very clean and will look awesome on my pack! The metal labels are the best that I have seen! I highly recommend Joe !
JoeLuna33 liked this
By spark
Recently got labels and resin parts from Joe. Everything even the transaction was excellent!

Thanks!
-Mark
JoeLuna33 liked this
By David Thomas
Picked up an aluminum HGA label and set of resin parts from Joe, and everything looked great. Quick communication and fast shipping, great guy to deal with. Thanks man!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By KagaSakai
I received my HGA and gear box labels, and they are top notch! Beautiful work, Joe! Thanks!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Nassik
Absolutely stunning labels! I couldn't be more impressed with Joe. What a fantastic job he's done.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Kingpin
My labels from Joe arrived today, and they're fantastic. I greatly look forward to the arrival of his new set of fuse labels. Excellent service and product.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By 1985gbfan
Joe is the best seller on this web site, bar none. He has come through for me on many occasions and I intend to buy from him when ever possible. Fast shipping and great products. Joe is the man! :crunch::crunch::crunch::crunch:
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Venkman1984
I got joes aluminum labels and hero resin parts, shipping was fast the parts very better than i ever thought they could be and his communication was great. Whatever Joe has to over in the future i will be upgrading it to my pack!!!!
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Filandrius
I got my radiacmeter today, it's amazing. And it's so tiny! I love it to death, and I'm going to sleep with it tonight.

Yeah, I know, it's always the quiet ones.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By BustingCO
Revived my real Ghostbusters toys another great transaction with Joe thank you fast shipping and freaking great communication :-)

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
JoeLuna33 liked this
By nolatron
Sent Joe $7 for a vent tube 5 weeks ago and it has not been delivered yet. Other than a post 2/5 weeks ago in his sale thread (which is now locked) saying all parts made and ready to ship, I've had zero communication back from him on the order.

Just would like to know where my part is.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]