From Bob. (Note: I added numbers next to each claim to offer a clear rebuttal).
1. I am really disgusted with the way these guys at GBFans have brainwashed you Tech,
You came here and first talked about how "awesome" the shell was and how you "don't know what your doing"..... (read first post),
2. You used the wrong tools and methods with your shell, bought other peoples parts and didnt expect them to need adjustments?
3. Only after they villified you for buying it did you start talking shit about it.
4. I offered you many times my help and you have ignored it all.
5. So let that be known that at no time did I refuse you service.
6. You chose to do exactly what they planned and spent $100 more for a shell direct from the main moderator so you could firmly place your nose directly in his ass.
7. Guys like you and guys like him are why the internet sucks.... A nation of bullies and pussies working together.
8. Out of the more than 50 shells I have shipped, you seem to be the only one with the problem.
9. So, enjoy being the puppet and dont forget to pay extra!
10. Oh yeah, dont ever dissagree with them or they will ban you!
11. Good luck,...sheep.
1. This has been a major learning experience for me. The aspect that changed my mind the most was the quality of the parts I received from other vendors. No sane person would ever call your product quality when put against parts from respected sellers on GBFans. I learned over time just how bad I got screwed. I wasn't brainwashed, my opinion simply evolved with experience.
2. It's possible I used the wrong tools and methods, although I used the same drill bits on every other part from other sellers with perfect results. Only your pack has needed bondo and filler to make right - I haven't needed to use that for anyone else's. I wasn't aware when I purchased a pack from you that it would not fit other people's parts. At the time I purchased the shell, you did not offer any other part besides an ALICE pack frame. I guess it was assumed that a buyer had to buy from other sellers - where else would they get the parts? You still don't offer a bumper to fit your shell - and the parts you've recently introduced are, in my opinion, not as accurate as I would like.
3. Absolutely no one has vilified me here. Not one person. I have my own fear that I would be blacklisted from sellers due to my association with you, but people have gone out of their way to assure me that is not the case. I have been able to order everything I've needed.
4. That is correct. You have offered help, which I have taken. I have all the bondo and glue that you have recommended. I don't fault you at all for your customer service and friendliness on your forum.
5. Correct again. You never refused to help.
6. Wrong on two accounts. I chose to get a new shell when it became obvious to me just how bad your shell is, and how much time I would waste to get it to my standards. My time is valuable to me. I did not purchase my new shell from a moderator as far as I know. Unless GBfans have moderators that do not have the "moderator" title above their name.
7. And guys like you are why feedback threads are necessary.
8. Different strokes for different folks. I'm certain there are plenty of people who are satisfied with different levels of quality and pride in their costumes. Your pack does not live up to a higher standard. Some will agree, some won't.
9. I would gladly be a puppet with a quality product I can be proud of than a rebel with a piece of garbage that I am ashamed of - at twice the price, and any day of the week.
10. I will disagree with them right now. I don't believe that "once a recaster, always a recaster." I believe that people can change and make things right. I sincerely hope you are a man of your word and retire your current shell, and then produce a quality one that people can be proud of. I personally think you have just as much right to scratch build and sell something you create as any one here (even though you are no longer welcome in the community). I will personally not support you - but I don't begrudge anyone who purchases an original creation from you when you go legit. That is my personal feeling that is staunchly opposite to the moderators here.
11. Good luck to you as well. These problems are not going to go away as long as you're selling a recasted low quality product.