Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By timspork
I've been ordering various parts as they come up in the store recently for a friend and I've gotten great service. Thanks for all the hard work!
AJ Quick liked this
By Kingpin
Recently I purchased two sheets of dry-rub transfers from the shop, which arrived earlier this week.

The quality of the printing looks good, and although I'm yet to apply them I'm thus far very happy with the quality.

If I had any suggestions to make, it would be that if space allowed it would be neat if future iterations of the transfer sheet were revised to include transfers for the side of the Ecto Goggles. :)
AJ Quick liked this
By Sutton621
Once again I ordered a handful of items for my new thrower build. And once again the items came at an amazingly quick time after only a few days. The one item I was looking forward to most were the new GBFans Thrower Light kit and I have to say they're amazing! I love all of the different features and settings that can be added to the kit. I'm also thinking of gutting an old controller for the rumble feature. If anyone is looking for a new thrower light kit I cannot recommend the GBfans one enough. It's amazing and an extremely great price compared to others on the market!
AJ Quick liked this
By xmr
All the stuff I bought from AJ's shop is amazing. It's a pleasure buying here.

I just have one problem: I bought a pair of cyclotron lenses, the powercell lense and a dryrub sheet. During checlout I chose the wrong shipping option by accident which resulted in nearly $90 shipping costs. I emailed AJ to stop the order or change the shipping option but no luck yet. Is there anyone else who could help me?
By AJ Quick
xmr wrote:During checlout I chose the wrong shipping option by accident which resulted in nearly $90 shipping costs. I emailed AJ to stop the order or change the shipping option but no luck yet. Is there anyone else who could help me?
This will be corrected. There is still a few day wait on shipping your parts, as you are still down the queue a little bit.
By Morydees
Ordered a ton of parts from GBF over the last month or so and it's all been great. Not only well packaged and fair prices but the stuff came FAST. Thanks!
AJ Quick liked this
By PssdffJay
My GB1 ribbon cable arrived today, it was luck that I got it. Driving down to the US and stopped at Cranbrook for the last Tim Hortons run and after that I normally turn my cell phone data off. Saw the email and ordered it standing in line for coffee. Much bigger than I thought it would be, but I've also never seen a proton pack in real life yet. Mine will be the first. Now I'm just waiting for my big order to ship and arrive and I can get started.
AJ Quick liked this
By abaka
I ordered these a while back, but I finally got around to wiring my pack/wand/sound kit together this weekend. My god, I'm in love!!. I just hope I get one of my packs finished soon to actually nstall it in!! I love the features/sounds and the simplicity of them.

Many thanks AJ/Spongeface!!
AJ Quick liked this
By Lewis Tully
Received my Pack and wand lights and I am absolutely bubbling with excitement. I am one of those people who was never really thrilled about lights and sound because the concept of having to hook up electronics scared me to death. I am NO electrician and honestly I don't know if I could understand positive and negative charges well enough to jump start my car, so hooking up lights and sound to my pack has never been something I have been excited about...

Until I received this kit... It is one of the most complete kits I have ever seen and the hook up is almost literally fool proof. I am absolutely elated about this kit, and I can't wait to get it into my pack!
AJ Quick liked this
By doctor73
elbow pads i orderd for my friend came two days ago very happy thanks so much
AJ Quick liked this
By tilallr1
Ordered Elbow pads and they arrived fast and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

Also quick to respond to PM's to give me explanation as to why the Blue Bricks could not be shipped to Canada. Thanks for all the info!
AJ Quick liked this
By doctor73
Got my pack shell that ordered for my friend both very happy beautiful detailed
AJ Quick liked this
By Lewis Tully
Received my shell today and to say that I am elated with it is putting it lightly. The detail, as we all know, is just incredible, and this thing has screen accurate written all over it. The drilling marks are an added bonus for people like me who worry and wonder over exactly where to drill for days and days.

I also got the mobo from the shop and was excited to see how the shell lined up and looked with it's back on it. I was a bit disappointed to find that the mobo didn't fit perfectly, but instead was a bit oversized. This isn't an issue of course, because all that is needed is a bit of filing, and dremeling. Like I said, I was a bit disappointed, but nothing that can't easily be fixed. Thank you, AJ (and bigi, and whomever else is involved) for hooking the community up with an awesome starting point for an amazing pack!
AJ Quick liked this
By AJ Quick
Please note that the motherboard overhangs in the exact same way that it did on the screen used packs. That is 100% intentional, and it is accurate. Just center the shell in the middle of the motherboard and you should be good to go.
By Lewis Tully
Got my latest order from the GBfans shop and as always everything looks great! I know I have said it once, but I will say it again, the community is so lucky to have AJ and GbFans around! Thank you so much! Can't wait to finish this latest project up! :)
By D. Lazarus
Ordered a PKE Meter, Ecto Goggle and many pieces for my on-going Proton Pack. Now I'm truly excited because I've just ordered the Sound Board and Wand light kit.

I live in Italy, and there is an Ocean between me and AJ's GBFans Shop, but every time my stuff arrived lightning fast, very well packed and without problems! Every item in the Shop it's only of the best quality, individually packed and sealed in plastic envelope.

In one word: GREAT!
By glxso201
Ordered a GBFans soundboard and wandlight kit on December 16. Had the soundboard in hand on December 19, and the wandlight kit on December 21.

Thanks for the great service AJ!
By Lewis Tully
Got my sound board and I am more excited than any kid will be in a couple of days. I am elated with the whole set up. Can't wait to get this pack finished and hear it roar to life! Thank you so much!
By Kingpin
Placed a couple of orders over the last month and a half:

IDW's Ghostbusters Volume 4 trade paper back, IDW New Ghostbusters #1, Now's Real Ghostbusters Omnibus #2 and a set of vinyl Proton Pack labels.

And:

IDW's Ghostbusters Volume 5 and 6 trade paper backs.

Both transactions were smooth and quick, and the items arrived safe and sound in the UK. Excellent transaction once more.
By Mat
Pack frame arrived in mint condition about a week ago, shipped to Kelowna (western Canada) and packaged neatly with Colorado freshness!

Transaction was painless and straight forward, especially for an individual who refuses to sign up for a paypal account (don't ask...), so that's a huge plus. Now I just need to contain my inner child while I wait for the pack shell and motherboard to ship! Will definitely order from again. :mrgreen:
By toby88
I have ordered countless items from the shop and all transactions have gone smoothly. Great items and great shop!
By Hoot
Recieved an aluminum front knob, acrylic tube (part deux) and two patches safely wrapped in the receipts (AJ sorry about that whole "they aint in there" - my wife apparently is blind and didn't look all that hard when she opened it for me)

AJ was also good enough to send me screws that weren't included with some side knobs I bought awhile back. Its greatly appreciated that he did :)

Will be buying more again in the future.
By PssdffJay
Just got a bunch of crap in the mail from the shop. Crap I don't need, but oh so wanted. Those black belts are beefy! AJ also sent me something I purchased personally and that arrived at the same time. Thank you very much for everything (it's not crap!).

(The only thing I wish AJ had was a system similar to another member where we could hold an order until some of the restocks came in and then have it all shipped at once. There is a bunch more things I would order but the shipping, up to Canada, it's starting to add up and I try to wait until there is a bunch to order but when I wait, things get sold out. I'm sure this is probably too hard to do with a shop this size, but I don't know. Food for thought?)
By Hoot
PssdffJay wrote:Just got a bunch of crap in the mail from the shop. Crap I don't need, but oh so wanted. Those black belts are beefy! AJ also sent me something I purchased personally and that arrived at the same time. Thank you very much for everything (it's not crap!).

(The only thing I wish AJ had was a system similar to another member where we could hold an order until some of the restocks came in and then have it all shipped at once. There is a bunch more things I would order but the shipping, up to Canada, it's starting to add up and I try to wait until there is a bunch to order but when I wait, things get sold out. I'm sure this is probably too hard to do with a shop this size, but I don't know. Food for thought?)
I agree. The last week with all the releases has been frustrating with the shipping to Canada. Though I usually ship my orders stateside the dollar dropped dramatically causing me to rethink it.
By PssdffJay
Got some more junk in the mail today. AJ must have been good at Tetris as a child because that box was packed tight! Now, no more cool stuff ok? I'm going broke and the post office is laughing all they way to the bank!
By D. Lazarus
I'm late writing this message, but I have to say that AJ made a Christmas miracle, sending me all the stuff I've ordere, together with the little things I've forgot and I've added at the very last minute! Like always, excellent service, communication and shipping speed! Thanks again AJ! ;)
Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]