Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By voodoocaster
Neil owes me more than $800 for an Alien Queen maquette kit.
It has been nothing more than empty promises for more than 4 years?,..i just lost track!.
Everytime i managed to get contact with Neil he came up with another excuse and another promise.
The last time i had contact with him was 4 months ago ,since then radio silence.
Neil if you read this,..and i know you visit the forum,..put mouth to word man!!
Be the stand up guy you claim to be.
Right now i consider you a criminal,..so Neil!?,..you want to clear yourname,your consious?
By Canthor
4 years and 5 months... Still waiting... Paid over $545 US and have received nothing...

No updates... :sigh:
By voodoocaster
Did anyone on this thread receive their stuff from Neil?
I didn't and Neil has completely dissapeared from the radar.
I have no clue how to reach Neil anymore and fear that i can forget about ever receiving my paid for items.
If anyone knows about Neil's whereabouts or how i can get in contact with him please let me know.
Thanks
By ghosthunter64
Did anyone on this thread receive their stuff from Neil?
I didn't and Neil has completely dissapeared from the radar.
I have no clue how to reach Neil anymore and fear that i can forget about ever receiving my paid for items.
If anyone knows about Neil's whereabouts or how i can get in contact with him please let me know.
Thanks

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t ... ostbusters

same guy?
By voodoocaster
I'm not sure but i don't think so.
This seems to be another member overhere aswell,..but you never know,.maybe Neil has several different names,.even on the same forums.
By Kingpin
Over 6 years now... Still have not received my shell bundle, bellows and extras... :sigh:
I'll try give him another knock on Facebook, seems it's time for his monthly reminder.
By DeadRoach
Over 6 years now... Still have not received my shell bundle, bellows and extras... :sigh:
If you paid for it I would file a dispute with your bank/credit card before it goes beyond 7 years.
[SPOILERS] NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

I had this idea, but of course its just going of[…]

Status of order on shop

I ordered a bunch of stuff back in July and have r[…]

Hello from Washington State!

There's a few of us!

Dan Schoening finished pencils on TF/GB #5. https[…]