Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By PHRiSCo
Just wanted to give a shout out for Nickatron. A lot of my pack parts originally came from him a few years ago. So, when a small knob fell off my Proton Pack awhile back and was lost, I emailed Nickatron to see if I could just order the knob by itself and he just sent me one for free! I gave him my address on Monday and the package was at my door on Thursday!

In conclusion, I highly recommend them!
NickFame13 liked this
By NotSabbat
Good to know. He seems to be a good seller. Likely going to order a good amount of parts from him somewhat soon.
By Etigo
Yeah, I heard about that too.
Too sad to hear that.
Thank you very muck, Nick Bedwell to the Ghostbusters Community!!! :-D
By Etigo
I forgot my feedback... An old Feedback... Sorry for this belated one.

I bought from him 2 Black Rbber Grip for my Gun in July 2012, I received them one month later, due to vacation time.
So, in a way, that was quick!!! :-D

I Nick Bedwell plans to reload his business, I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! :-D

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]