Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Nighty80
Hi all,

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for Mike "FrangoFett" on Etsy.
I bought his Supreme Ghost Trap and pedal - which is an upgraded and repainted Walmart trap, with a 3D printed pedal - and I really couldn't be happier!
Mike was really helpful and even offered to fit my metal v-hook (courtesy of my Keymaster Props trap holster), in place of his usual printed version. Delivery was at the shorter end of the ETA and Mike sent me updates with pictures during the build. Everything arrived well packaged and sent via Royal Mail guaranteed 1pm delivery (which they actually managed on time!)

I've been too busy either playing with the trap, working on my Containment project (... coming soon!) or just working to get any decent pics, but will update this post once I get some uploaded.

Anyway, a big thanks to Mike and all his hard work - needless to say... :crunch: you've earned it 👍
twmedford23, l3w1sb159 liked this
By Nighty80
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 5:09 am Hey that's a sharp update for the trap. Still functions as store bought correct?
As far as I know, yes, except no demo mode; switch toggles on (into 'standby': bar graph scrolls, bar graph and battery box LEDs lit), press pedal once to open trap (sounds & capture effect, bar graph, bar graph & battery LEDs flash), press again to close (sounds & capture stop [quite abruptly], bar graph and both LEDs return to standby).

Here're some more pics for good measure:

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]