Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Brothertutbar
more fabulous parts and service from this man, he did me a solid on a slight reject Bumper (although to be fair i would say it's probably better than what most people would sell as there final piece) not too much filling to do and a few hot baths later the bent arm fits like a dream! thanks Nick :cool:
nick-a-tron liked this
By Ron Daniels
I purchased some parts from Nick-a-tron, and I can offer nothing but praise for his parts, his communication, and his professionalism as a seller.

Considering the substantial distance between Georgia and the U.K., the parts arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I highly recommend Nick to anyone who needs parts he offers.
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
orderd my pack parts came very quickly very happy with postage
nick-a-tron liked this
By alphabeta001
Once again brilliant service from Nick. Delivered really quick and well packaged. Will buy from again and again and again.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Roy-Outta
Ordered a few parts from Nick, great communication all the way,
Part arrived swiftly well packaged.

Needless to say I'm pleased as punch with nicks service and parts.
nick-a-tron liked this
By PlayswithSquirels
I purchased Nick's Foam Stunt Pack. The shipping was fast and the Pack arrived safe and sound despite the best efforts of the customs and postal services to destroy the box. Communication was constant and tracking info was provided. Thanks again Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
good serivce be buying parts from nick again soon just got semi Hero HGA in the post very pleased with it
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
just got beam lines in the post very happy with them be ordering him more often
nick-a-tron liked this
By sbonse
Purchased my thrower off nick.excellent items with loads of detail and improvements from the first kit I purchased off him about 2 years ago.
nick-a-tron liked this
By rays_occult
I purchased a thrower body and various other parts from Nick, they arrived this morning and I'm over the moon with them. Very well made and great detailing on the gun knobs and clippard.
Thanks again Nick and I'll be buying plenty more parts from you in the future for my builds!
nick-a-tron liked this
By Kingpin
I recently bought one of Nick's Slime Blower trays, as well as his pump Boxes for the Slime Blower gun. Excellent pieces as always, as well as his usual excellent customer service. Always a pleasure dealing with him. :)
nick-a-tron liked this
By thorneyboy
What can I say about Nick that hasn't already been said. Top notch service with excellent communication. I have ordered a few parts from him and they all arrived well packaged and are fantastic pieces.

Nick also helped me with locating and purchasing a very important and rare real part for my thrower.

Once again Nick thank you......

Do not hesistate to purchase from Nick-A-Tron
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
i recieved my pack shell and pack parts im very happy with it i be buying another one in near future one the best pack shells in uk thanks nick his stuff really top notch
nick-a-tron liked this
By Clippard
Thank's for the shell. A really great idea including the ion arm and booster tube as part of the shell. Fast shipper. Excellent service.
nick-a-tron liked this
By doctor73
my proton gun kit arrived this morning very happy with it i be getting one from nick in near future
nick-a-tron liked this
By Darranged
I got my pack shell and proton gun kit today, and I am more than happy with the service from Nick. Tightly wrapped, safely shipped and no cracks or broken parts whatsoever on a superb kit.

I'm so glad that I chose his shell for my very first proton pack project.
nick-a-tron liked this
By Jonobiwan
Recently ordered a Beam line and filler plug set, Booster frame, Booster tube plug, Hollow cast HGA and a Vac-hose tube/plate from Nick. The pieces are absolutely amazing, can't recommend his stuff enough!!!

Oh and It was sent unbelievably fast and well packed too!

PS - Thanks for the other booster plug too Nick, you're a top gent!!!!!
nick-a-tron liked this
By 1985gbfan
Ordered a trigger tip from Nick and I have to say that it is awesome and it is just what I needed. I think it decided to swim to america though but it was well worth the wait. Thank you Nick you are amazing. Cheers.
nick-a-tron liked this
By freudiandave
Just got a cyclotron cover and bumper. Both look awesome, Nick even drilled out the holes for the lights for me. The bumper requires very little cleanup, and the cover is basically ready to mount on the pack as is. Items arrived over 9000x faster than expected. Awesome person to do business with!
nick-a-tron liked this
By wardarkfox
Order arrived yesterday and I'm very happy and impressed by the level of detail of the parts, especially the clippard r-331 and r-701 casts. Thank you very much!!
nick-a-tron liked this
By AMinionOfGozer
Everything I've ever ordered from nick has been perfect. Very fast (even for international shipping) and always a pleasure. Definitely would buy from him again!
nick-a-tron liked this
By joviaaldreetje
Got my kit today, consisting of a complete pack kit, a complete gun kit and a trapkit. All packed to perfection and my mind is set at ease. This is going to work out fine for me, there is very little clean up work to do, all part look so incredible. WIll order again from Nick, no doubt there. Next up is my motherboard for my pack, ofc from Nick!

Thanks!
nick-a-tron liked this
By travisccook
Got my order today - the resin casts are of awesome quality, they were packed in a horde of bubble wrap, and given that they had to fly across the ocean to get here, shipping speed was awesome!

Thanks Nick!
nick-a-tron liked this

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

I was one of those kids who was scared of his own […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]