Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By gbchef
Received my gb2 trap holster w/ the 3" belt loop holes today! Just like everything else I have received from Franchesky it is amazing! I own several of his leather items, and metal items...and everything is top notch! ImageImage
momeraths24 liked this
By boozer4
On July 1, 2016 I e-mailed Franchesky for a trap. I bought the full package for $80+shipping.

On July 2, 2016 I received the invoice and paid.

On July 19, 2016 I emailed Franchesky asking for an update. He quickly replied (within 2 hours) that the estimated fabrication and shipping is 7-30 days from the date payment was received.

On August 15, 2016 I emailed Franchesky asking for an update. He replied within 30 minutes that he was expecting to finish them that week and I could expect a photo.

It is now September 10, 2016 and I haven't received any further updates or photos from Franchesky. I just sent him an email asking for an update. I must say that I'm very disappointed with how long this is taking, and even more so at the lack of updates. I will post an update when I hear back.
By boozer4
It's been 9 days since my last post on this forum and I wanted to provide the promised update:

Sep 10: At 3:36 PM, I got a reply from Franchesky saying he sent out several orders the week before and he had more ready for shipping. He promised to "look at my file" and update me later that night.

Sep 11: at 6:03 PM he sent a photo of the holster and battery V-hook. He did not tell me when it would ship or how much longer I would have to wait for it.

Sep 19: I sent an email asking when I should expect to receive the holster and V-hook that I paid for 79 days ago. This is more than DOUBLE the time to ship that I was quoted. The fact that other orders went out before mine did tells me that either Franchesky forgot about my order and is dragging me along or that several other customers are experiencing delays in their orders as well.

I can forgive delays in an order provided there is clear and consistent communication. Franchesky has not provided that, instead opting to tell me that it was finished in a July 19th email but has yet to actually send it out.

Franchesky, send out my items. Reply to this comment and explain what the hold up is.
By SpenglerTrance
This is par for the course. His work is absolutely amazing but his communication is not. Like you, I really didn't care how long it took but being strung along and lied to is more than frustrating. You'll get your stuff and it will be top notch. You'll just have to wait for who knows how long till you get it.
By Griever017
Very great quality! I bought a matty trap conversion and trap holster from Franchesky and everything fits perfectly and looks awesome! The wait was pretty long, longer than expected and worth the wait. For the most part the communication was pretty good, could've been a bit better, nonetheless all my emails were responded to and I received my stuff!

Thanks Franchesky!
By JTysonLambert
So, has anyone heard from this guy? I payed him $450+S for some goggles over a year ago now. Communication was good up until early November when he said the goggles would be done and shipped by the end of the month, and I haven't heard from him or been able to get a reply via e-mail or Facebook since. Noticed he logged in here in early February.
By Kingpin
There was a recent update in his sale thread which indicated Anhcon had gone through some extreme circumstances in his personal life, which had had a knock-on effect on the prop parts he was making. There's no indication yet when he'll be resuming things.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]