Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By larrydavid
Did you also notice that Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom were created by the same guy.
By Kingpin
I'm not sure I get your point, LD.
By Zack
Kingpin wrote: I'm not sure I get your point, LD.

maybe that the guy is a GB fan... :lol: I dunno.

-Zack
By Janoszpoha
Has anyone seen the advert for twister? these people called the twister busters turn up in khaki flightsuits and big backpacks to get everyone untangled. i don't think it's shown on tv anymore.
By mark-von
A few weeks ago on CSI, Brass is taliking to someone who he believes is next to die in a killing spree. The pre-victim (Roger Daltrey) tells Brass to catch the ghost of Jimmy Gun (or whatever) whom he thinks is the killer. Brass responds with,"We're the LVPD, not the Ghostbusters".

On a recent Supernatural, the boys find a strange sludge-like substance in an apartment. When Sam recognizes it as ectoplasm, Dean responds, "I think I know what this is...the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man."
By Kingpin
mark-von wrote: A few weeks ago on CSI, Brass is taliking to someone who he believes is next to die in a killing spree. The pre-victim (Roger Daltrey) tells Brass to catch the ghost of Jimmy Gun (or whatever) whom he thinks is the killer. Brass responds with,"We're the LVPD, not the Ghostbusters".

On a recent Supernatural, the boys find a strange sludge-like substance in an apartment. When Sam recognizes it as ectoplasm, Dean responds, "I think I know what this is...the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man."

The first one got reported recently, a link to which is displayed in the post at the top of this page.
By ghostbusterjason
I was just watching catdog on nicktoons tv adn in the episode cat loses all of his 9 lives and they are flying around like ghosts abd dog puts a vacume cleaning on his back and is cathicn them like ghosts so yet again another nickelodeon gb refrence
By larrydavid
Kingpin wrote:

I'm not sure I get your point, LD. (end quote)

What I said was mostly a joke!
By EgonMacGyver
I got a couple for you guys. I'm a big fan of Good Eats on the Food Network, with Alton Brown. In the Season 2 episode "Fry Hard", as he's laying the fish in the hot oil, a text box appears at the top of the screen and says "Don't cross the strips." In the following episode, "Urban Preservation I - Jam Session," AB and W are in a hardware store, where a geeky looking guy standing behind them is staring at them. W then says "Let's hurry. Keymaster over there is giving me the creeps."
By Kingpin
larrydavid wrote: Kingpin wrote:

I'm not sure I get your point, LD. (end quote)

What I said was mostly a joke!

Well, the problem is there wasn't anything that make it obvious it was a joke...
By larrydavid
Well sorry. I didn't mean for it to get so out of line that I actually had to explain what I said.
By Kingpin
Well, even if there was an emoticon... I don't think it's that funny.

But this is the GB reference topic...
By Guyver
In the "venture bros" epp, return to spider-skull island, Rusty has on an EGB pack while dressed as Frak-n-furter from "rocky horror picture show".
It is just for a second at the start of the show.
By GhostbusterRayStantz
I was playing the xbox game, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, and in the 2nd level where cooper is walking thru the hallway with monster heads on the wall, one of them looks like the head of a terror dog.
By ecto_skywalker
I was watching the extras on the Jackass 2 dvd and during one of the segments that didn't make it into the movie (Preston Lacey dressed as a cow in front of two hungry calfs), somebody from off camera makes a crossing the streams comment.
By EgonMacGyver
Again with the Good Eats mentions . . . In the Season 8 Episode, "Say Cheese," Alton Brown recommends putting out a separate butter knife for each piece of cheese, because you don't want to "cross the beams."

Also, in the season 9 Episode, "Curious Yet Tasty Avocado Experiments," AB makes avocado-based green frosting. When he finishes mixing it, he says "At this point, you can use this stuff to either make yourself a Ghostbusters sequel"
By GhostbusterRayStantz
I was playing the game Destroy All Humans for xbox and there were phrases from Ghostbusters!

1. It's Miller Time!
2. He's an ugly little rat isn't he?! (talking about alien)
3. Mother Puss Bucket!
4. I came, I saw, I kicked it's @$$!
By timeware
There are more refrences to the gb's in Destroy all Humans 2. Theres a long cross the streams conversation on the moon stage. If you count the zap gun I cant think of any more for the moment.
By GB Ty
EgonMacGyver wrote: I got a couple for you guys. I'm a big fan of Good Eats on the Food Network, with Alton Brown. In the Season 2 episode "Fry Hard", as he's laying the fish in the hot oil, a text box appears at the top of the screen and says "Don't cross the strips." In the following episode, "Urban Preservation I - Jam Session," AB and W are in a hardware store, where a geeky looking guy standing behind them is staring at them. W then says "Let's hurry. Keymaster over there is giving me the creeps."

I love good eats too. There was one episode you diden't put down it was about something, forgot what episode, but he made some kind of iceing it was green he said, pop it in the chill chest or make a ghostbusters 3.
By jettajeffro
On 'My Name Is Earl' last night, his brother was singing the COPS theme song as:

"Bad Boys Bad Boys Who Ya Gonna Call?"
By larrydavid
I was playing Destroy All Humans 2 the other day, and right there in the middle of this park in Britain was a 1959 Miller Meteor Cadillac Ambulance.
By EgonMacGyver
Hey Ty, check up a few posts. I edited a few days back and mentioned that.
By ab5olut3zero
Has anyone seen the movie Hitch with Will Smith? I just saw it shortly after Christmas and I noticed 3 GB references less than halfway through the movie- the only one I can remember at this moment is that they did a full scene out in front of Hook and Ladder 8in NYC, and then at least 2 more. I'll have to watch it again to get the rest of em.
By GhostbusterRayStantz
Was watching Grounded for Life this morning where claudia went to a party and was having jello shots. Shawn found out about it and sarcastically said "Oh sure, There's always room for Jello!" It was pretty funny.
By derail
When/where is GFL on anymore? Haven't seen that show in ages. :D
By EgonMacGyver
Grounded For Life is on the ABC Family Channel. I can't give you airtimes, though. Don't know that offhand
By Chace
O.K. so this isn't NEW and may have been posted before (I apologize in advance if this is the case) but it's new to ME....

I was perusing youtube and found this video someone compiled of ghostbusters references on KnightRider!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9YuB-5ke0g

Also I found a bunch from Ian Lee...just go to youtube and search "Ian Lee ghostbusters" he calls in to all these radio and game shows and asks if the answer is Ghostbusters II? lol
By GhostbusterRayStantz
I made and posted the knight rider gb references. Hope u liked them :D
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]