Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Zack
loyalGHOSTBUSTER wrote:
Kingpin wrote:That's speculation, not fact. Seeing as Ray also has a cigar during the We're Back! montage, he could easily have a readily-available supply.
OOOOH yeah,i forgot about that..damn :whatever:
also Ray has a cigar when he gets out of the car for the birthday party and some in his pocket when he gets out for the museum investigation!
By Alex Newborn
Zack wrote:when Nunzio carries out the prosecutor, there is a woman hiding behind a pillar and peeks her head out. What the hell? I mentioned this before, it's so weird. You need to see it to believe it. Watch the center of the screen.
Thanks for RUINING that scene for me! Now I will never look anywhere else during that shot! Haha!

Awesome catch. Reminds me of the shot in ROTJ when Chewbacca peeks in from the edge of frame while Threepio's levitating... even though he's supposed to be tied to a pole in a different location at the time.

But back to GB2, from a different camera angle, the woman doesn't seem to be behind that column later when the Scoleris start throwing chairs around. Maybe she slipped out when the GB's were talking to the Judge behind the glass.

Alex
By Mr. D.
Also, how much slime do those tanks hold? That's A LOT of slime to cover Liberty for 2 rather small tanks to hold.
By Mr. D.
Zack wrote:
gEkX wrote:Winston takes it off him I'm pretty sure.
he's right, watch again when they pick Ray up, Winston says "Lets get this off of you" and you can see and hear the slime blower hit the floor...

Ok, just watched. Amazing how I never noticed that in that scene.
By belldandy4087
Responding to the post about egon not smoking. (for some reason the app wont let me quote it)

He also is the only one not drinking a beer at the dinner scene im gb1, he was drinking a coke. I have also noticed he is the only one to wear a tie around the firehouse. Appearently he doesnt believe in casual fridays.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Massacci
belldandy4087 wrote:Responding to the post about egon not smoking. (for some reason the app wont let me quote it)

He also is the only one not drinking a beer at the dinner scene im gb1, he was drinking a coke. I have also noticed he is the only one to wear a tie around the firehouse. Appearently he doesnt believe in casual fridays.

What Egon lacks in the drugs and alchohol department he makes up for with his junk food fetish. (e.g. Crunch bars, Cheese Its, Twinkies, etc.)
Corey91 liked this
By ghostfan003
Massacci wrote:
belldandy4087 wrote:Responding to the post about egon not smoking. (for some reason the app wont let me quote it)

What Egon lacks in the drugs and alchohol department he makes up for with his junk food fetish. (e.g. Crunch bars, Cheese Its, Twinkies, etc.)

LOLOLOLOL. That was great.
By jackdoud
Mr. D. wrote:Also, how much slime do those tanks hold? That's A LOT of slime to cover Liberty for 2 rather small tanks to hold.
Slime is self replicating. That was shown twice in the movie, during the courtroom scene and the toaster scene. The videogame builds on this with upgrades to the equipment that decrease slime replication time. Don't think of the large tank on the blower as holding slime, it'd more likely (ad-hoc in-universe nerd theory time!) hold the propellant used for the actual blowing while one of the smaller tanks held a reservoir of "reactant" slime.

In your defence it took me years to notice they had an explanation for the amount of slime needed to move libby in the movie already, it's just not pointed out explicitly.
By cowbybill
I don't know if this would count but here goes:
In the original movie when we first see Dana she's carrying groceries, then the eggs pop and Zuul is in the fridge
&
In the second movie when we first see Dana, agian she has groceries, then Oscar's Baby carriage takes off down the road.
Maybe she should just stop shopping at that store.
By Mr. D.
jackdoud wrote:
Mr. D. wrote:Also, how much slime do those tanks hold? That's A LOT of slime to cover Liberty for 2 rather small tanks to hold.
Slime is self replicating. That was shown twice in the movie, during the courtroom scene and the toaster scene.

Hum... I guess that works... :)
By Zack
don't have a screenshot, sure others have caught it, when Louis is telling Janine about Rita Hayworth, you can see a box of HI-C, the box is orange, I believe it to be a subliminal buy Ecto Cooler message...or a neat little thing thrown in there...
By elsoldao7
Here are some on the ones that were already talked about:
Lady behind the pillar

Hi-C box

& here are a couple of mine,
Peter has the newspaper articles from GB1 framed in his apartment:

I never noticed Winston sitting in the courtroom untill about 10 mins ago!

I don't know much about court proceedings, but is it normal to have arrested criminals be part of the public during a trial?

*Also, is it just me, or does the guy in the shades & jean jacket look like Marc Anthony?
By Mr. D.
elsoldao7 wrote:Image

Glad to see I am not the only one that wears fedoras and 3 piece suits and not living in the 30's :)
By Alex Newborn
I never noticed Winston back there either!

But that pic of the Hi-C juice box just jogged a memory. Somewhere, looooooooooong ago, I found a bowling pin for sale and bought it SPECIFICALLY because Venkman had one in his apartment. I had totally forgotten that! I wonder where it got off to?

Likewise, from GB1, I used to have a 'Do Not Disturb' sign, swiped from a hotel just because it looked really close to the one in the first movie.

Alex
By egie
I never noticed the GB news paper articles or winston sitting behind them, I guess he just helped people outside. There was only three packs anyways.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Mr. D.
egie wrote:I never noticed the GB news paper articles or winston sitting behind them, I guess he just helped people outside. There was only three packs anyways.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

That's something I wondered too. They were just diffing a hole in the street. When did they have their packs for the police to confiscate?
By belldandy4087
They had the packs in their truck, or at least thats what the old guy said on the witness stand.

By Mr. D.
belldandy4087 wrote:They had the packs in their truck, or at least thats what the old guy said on the witness stand.

Oh, when he says "That's the stuff they took from their van." ? *brain farted on that one*

Wonder why they had their pack then.
By Fritz
Mr. D. wrote:
belldandy4087 wrote:They had the packs in their truck, or at least thats what the old guy said on the witness stand.

Oh, when he says "That's the stuff they took from their van." ? *brain farted on that one*

Wonder why they had their pack then.
They were digging because of a possible supernatural event. They wanted to be ready in case there really was something under the street and it got mad about it.
By gEkX
Fritz wrote:
They were digging because of a possible supernatural event. They wanted to be ready in case there really was something under the street and it got mad about it.
+1

"I'd rather have a proton pack and not need one, then need a proton pack and not have it."
GB & AvP mash-up
By d_osborn
Alex Newborn wrote: But that pic of the Hi-C juice box just jogged a memory. Somewhere, looooooooooong ago, I found a bowling pin for sale and bought it SPECIFICALLY because Venkman had one in his apartment. I had totally forgotten that! I wonder where it got off to?

Likewise, from GB1, I used to have a 'Do Not Disturb' sign, swiped from a hotel just because it looked really close to the one in the first movie.
HA! i've had a bowling pin in my living room for ages. i never noticed venkman had one in his place. that's too cool! i'm pretty sure mine is a dead ringer for the one in the screen shot.

i have a "do not disturb" sign on my office door, too. i've been meaning to buy the GB replica on RPF forever... might do that tonight.
By Mr. D.
gEkX wrote:
Fritz wrote:
+1

"I'd rather have a proton pack and not need one, then need a proton pack and not have it."
GB & AvP mash-up

And yet when they go down into the abandoned tunnels to investigate, they leave their packs behind. 8)
By Alex Newborn
Mr. D. wrote:And yet when they go down into the abandoned tunnels to investigate, they leave their packs behind. 8)
I particularly like the "What about the packs?" line for Winston (the pragmatic one) because they're acknowledging their own convenient oversight as writers for the sake of the plot, without really giving an answer as to why the characters did it.

Alex
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?