Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Dr._P_Venkman
Still "nearly done" because they want the best product... and they're still interviewing cast and crew, and putting scores and effects, editing and whatever?

Did I miss anything?
By Esbe77
It features Harold Ramis' "final" words on both movies, so that alone is worth Wall Street money.

I can wait another two to five years if need be. Not that I want to, but if it comes to that, I'm sure it'll be amazing :D Pretty sure the directors will feel relieved when it's finally out.
Sav C liked this
By mrmichaelt
Alphagaia wrote:When is that big convention taking place? I'm guessing it will air there first?
If you're referring to Fan Fest next year, June 8-9, 2019 -- no, before then. Maybe a festival/con or 2 in the UK and US before a screening there, imo.
By mrmichaelt
https://www.facebook.com/GhostbustersDoc/

https://twitter.com/ghostbustersdoc, this idk, seems like the advertise their other non-GB interviews more. The Facebook or Kickstarter is where the updates are, imo.

The latest thing I could find was on the facebook, a comment reply chain from November 18 where they said the complicated graphics are done with a little refining here and there.
By back
mrmichaelt wrote: April 7th, 2019, 7:53 pm
back wrote: April 7th, 2019, 2:55 pm ...Shame though, nothing about GB Fan Fest or Comic Con in it. :whatever:
In due time.
How many YEARS has this been?!?! Due time ended like Eight years ago. :blush:
By mrmichaelt
back wrote: April 8th, 2019, 3:05 am How many YEARS has this been?!?! Due time ended like Eight years ago. :blush:
5 years at least? Upwards of 10? This vs. how long did it take for stuff like Fort Detmerring scene and the ShoWest video to be released. Eh?
back liked this
By back
mrmichaelt wrote: April 8th, 2019, 3:21 am
back wrote: April 8th, 2019, 3:05 am How many YEARS has this been?!?! Due time ended like Eight years ago. :blush:
5 years at least? Upwards of 10? This vs. how long did it take for stuff like Fort Detmerring scene and the ShoWest video to be released. Eh?
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
You make a great point, Im beginning to wonder when it really will be released (The Documentary) though... Should we start a pool? LOL
mrmichaelt liked this
By mrmichaelt
back wrote: April 8th, 2019, 3:52 amYou make a great point, Im beginning to wonder when it really will be released (The Documentary) though... Should we start a pool? LOL
We can use the octopus or elephant that picks winners in the various sporting events. lol. But in the facebook post, in the comments section, they said they're still on track to release Part 1 this June. So there's that.

Edit: On April 10, they said they are in the final stretch. The grade and sound are being completed now and it's the last things to do. (Edit and graphics had to be completed first then grade and sound)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... t-23772529
Last edited by mrmichaelt on May 2nd, 2019, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ectojeff88
I imagine adding more crew for final color and mixing will speed up progress significantly. Hopefully the edit process for part 2 will be streamlined enough from experience on part 1 that it will be released end of this year maybe?

I’m sure they will have a presence at Fan Fest, they just can’t tell us yet! The post did mention lots going on they can’t say yet...
By back
d_osborn wrote: May 12th, 2019, 12:53 pm
back wrote: May 10th, 2019, 4:59 am

This isnt a Belated April Fools Day prank, is it? :walterpeck:

That's what I said!
Well then, its actually almost done? Umm...
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
And if that wasnt enough...
But as I may kid, I am excited to see it!

https://gamingrunts.com/ghostbusters-fe ... to-cannes/

Now Im really looking forward to it :D
By robbritton
There were legal problems preventing the screening, apparently. Anthony and Claire Bueno were there, though, and screened an 18 minute highlight reel. Now, I'm annoyed because I can't find the source on Facebook, but the person who posted earlier today said that despite the disappointment there was loads of footage and bits they'd never seen before, and that the reel was fantastic. However, there were supposedly only about twenty people at said screening, as it clashed with meet and greets and other interviews, so it seems to a been a bit of a frustrating day all round for the documentary team.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]