Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By venkman71
I may know the person leading the build team and I may also know it's been assembled from the highest caliber of artists and possibly even some from the community. Personally,...I've been waiting for a company to honor the license in this way since pretty much 1989. Jose, Dana and the build team are going to make people VERY happy.

V71
MasterOod, Alex Newborn, Kingpin and 3 others liked this
By abaka
venkman71 wrote:I may know the person leading the build team and I may also know it's been assembled from the highest caliber of artists and possibly even some from the community. Personally,...I've been waiting for a company to honor the license in this way since pretty much 1989. Jose, Dana and the build team are going to make people VERY happy.

V71

Now this makes it even more exciting. Personally, the only thing I'm buying is flightsuits if they are authentic but still waiting to see what they do!!
By venkman71
Oh make no mistake. We'll be using aaaaaaaallll that Sh!t. Like we would have if we had it way back! Lol! GBFANS SHOP!!? WTF is THAT? If only I'd had that back in '89. My gear wouldn't have looked,.....the way it LOOKED.
By Dr.D
It really is amazing to see how far this whole community has come. I remember when having lights was a major accomplishment in my pack, the thought of having sound was something that I couldn't even comprehend. Now there's kits for all of that. Accuracy is to the point where it literally can't get any closer to the real props. It's a great time to be a prop builder.
Borzou liked this
By AF-Ghostbuster
I remember years ago, that the only sound kit around was Hyperdyne Labs, and that pack "kits" were few and far between! Now, you have a one stop shop for EVERYTHING! Sean, you miss getting the "I see all the proton packs you have, can I buy one from you?" or the infamous "trash bin" pack? lol!
SlimeGuy liked this
By Enigmapc
For those "in the know", can you tell us if other Ghostbusters equipment will be offered, meaning traps, PKE meters, Ectogoggles, etc. I am waiting to start building depending on what Anovos has up its sleeve.
By JoeLuna33
As far as I know, no one is "in the know". Anovos hasn't announced anything yet. I user was just told to check out their site on 10/31 for an announcement.
By AF-Ghostbuster
I would say with some certainty, that if someone does know anything and are helping, they have signed a NDA (non disclosure agreement).
By abaka
Considering one of the people who posted is the CEO of Anovos, I'd say there's definitely a bit more than in the know. But there must be a reason why nothing official has been revealed thus far.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]