Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Alphagaia
d_osborn wrote: May 21st, 2019, 10:42 pm Ghostbusters High, set in 1969. I guess it could be a stoner comedy about the guys first meeting and thinking they see ghosts?
Call a few evil doers to dress up as a ghost each week, while this Spengler kid tries increasingly outrageous traps. Also, someone says Twinkies a lot and they own a dog now. It slobbers and eats a lot.
Sav C liked this
By SpaceBallz
The creators/producers of "Cobra Kai" signed a 3-year deal with Sony to produce scripts for films and tv shows, and they're Ghostbusters fans. Hopefully they let them have a crack at something (maybe Netflix series?).
Sav C, deadderek, Alphagaia liked this
By d_osborn
Alphagaia wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 3:00 pm
d_osborn wrote: May 21st, 2019, 10:42 pm Ghostbusters High, set in 1969. I guess it could be a stoner comedy about the guys first meeting and thinking they see ghosts?
Call a few evil doers to dress up as a ghost each week, while this Spengler kid tries increasingly outrageous traps. Also, someone says Twinkies a lot and they own a dog now. It slobbers and eats a lot.
They could call the dog Slobber. :-|
Sav C, Alphagaia liked this
By Sav C
Alphagaia wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 3:00 pmand they own a dog now. It slobbers and eats a lot.
PLOT TWIST: Slimer always hangs out at the firehouse with them because he is the ghost of their high school dog!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]