Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Alphagaia
d_osborn wrote: May 21st, 2019, 10:42 pm Ghostbusters High, set in 1969. I guess it could be a stoner comedy about the guys first meeting and thinking they see ghosts?
Call a few evil doers to dress up as a ghost each week, while this Spengler kid tries increasingly outrageous traps. Also, someone says Twinkies a lot and they own a dog now. It slobbers and eats a lot.
Sav C liked this
By SpaceBallz
The creators/producers of "Cobra Kai" signed a 3-year deal with Sony to produce scripts for films and tv shows, and they're Ghostbusters fans. Hopefully they let them have a crack at something (maybe Netflix series?).
Sav C, deadderek, Alphagaia liked this
By d_osborn
Alphagaia wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 3:00 pm
d_osborn wrote: May 21st, 2019, 10:42 pm Ghostbusters High, set in 1969. I guess it could be a stoner comedy about the guys first meeting and thinking they see ghosts?
Call a few evil doers to dress up as a ghost each week, while this Spengler kid tries increasingly outrageous traps. Also, someone says Twinkies a lot and they own a dog now. It slobbers and eats a lot.
They could call the dog Slobber. :-|
Sav C, Alphagaia liked this
By Sav C
Alphagaia wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 3:00 pmand they own a dog now. It slobbers and eats a lot.
PLOT TWIST: Slimer always hangs out at the firehouse with them because he is the ghost of their high school dog!
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]