Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By timeware
back wrote: May 12th, 2019, 8:27 am
He probably couldn't care about taking a chill pill too :)
Hmmm....
Kingpin wrote: May 12th, 2019, 7:32 am A phrase about poking bears comes to mind at this moment.
I have a meme for that. ;-)

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Perfect choice in meme. National Lampoons Senior Trip almost puts Bueller's antics to shame. They even blew out Hoover's flame!
back liked this
By timeware
But what's the discount on Horse Tranquilizer? (Sav if you haven't senior trip is a great movie. You should check it out.) That's why they call him Red man, he's immune!
back liked this
By back
timeware wrote: May 12th, 2019, 12:32 pm But what's the discount on Horse Tranquilizer? (Sav if you haven't senior trip is a great movie. You should check it out.) That's why they call him Red man, he's immune!
A Star studded cast too... A young Jeremy Renner is Barely recognizable lol

And lets not forget the Crossing Guard...
By back
savintheday wrote: May 12th, 2019, 1:13 pm Kevin McDonald is great. I miss the Kids in the Hall.
Brain Candy on DVD? Check. :cool:

Come to think of it... Kevin McDonald alone would make an pretty funny Buster.
savintheday liked this
By Sav C
timeware wrote: May 12th, 2019, 12:32 pm (Sav if you haven't senior trip is a great movie. You should check it out.)
I haven't--I'll have to check it out while I'm still a senior! With some luck (actually a lot of luck (more than I would have hoped)) I should graduate within a month!
back liked this
By Davideverona
In your opinion, what's the most Murray-esque movie of Bill's career?

Scrooged in his prime years, St Vincent in his old age.

Ps they should hire him for a Nightmare on Elm Street reboot.
Sav C, back liked this
By mrmichaelt
Davideverona wrote:In your opinion, what's the most Murray-esque movie of Bill's career?

Can't not mention him in Stripes. I love him and the rest of the cast in Life Aquatic.

EDIT: C'mon, Jason. Tweet something...
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
I still haven't seen Life Aquatic... Now I have two things in my "to watch" list--that and Senior Trip. I like Stripes quite a bit. My favorite line is "Where the f**k's my truck?" I quote that line more than I probably should (especially considering that I do not, technically speaking, own a truck).

Yes, Jason, Tweet something! Jason's Tweets are the only ones that don't make me instinctually recoil in fear before actually getting a chance to read them.
By back
No GB News or Tweets? What is he doing up there???
Weird.... I thought I was the Only one who walked across hockey rinks in my underwear. Oh well. :whatever:
Alphagaia liked this
By Slimered
Davideverona wrote: May 12th, 2019, 9:30 pm In your opinion, what's the most Murray-esque movie of Bill's career?

Scrooged is brilliant. I watched it last Christmas, and it's such an ingenious take on the old Christmas Carol story.
RichRyan1507, Sav C liked this
By robbritton
Davideverona wrote: May 14th, 2019, 6:27 am Just found out that Dead Don't Die opens this evening at Cannes. Who's betting on Murray being interviewed and asked about Ghostbusters 3?
...and who's betting on him doing that characteristic Murray sneer when he is?!
I don't want to be downer, but I'm still not convinced Bill will be in GB20. I mean, I really, really hope so, but what would have changed for him since he last said no?
Well, not to appear callous, but the guy he'd had the big bust up with is definitely not going to be there this time. Reading between the lines with Bill it's just possible that he is capable of being that petty.
Last edited by robbritton on May 14th, 2019, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
By timeware
I'm still hoping for Bill Shatner to replace Bill Murray. Set phasers to Proton! We'll get a Bill either way!

(Rich obviously prefers Patrick Stewart. Lol.)
back liked this

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]