Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
While I would LOVE for there to be another Fan Fest, especially if they worked the kinks out...I am doubtful.

However I have no doubt they'll put together something involving franchises for the premiere next summer. :)
SpaceBallz liked this
DrVenkman1984 wrote: June 7th, 2019, 11:35 am
Doctor Venkman wrote: June 7th, 2019, 11:32 am

General Admission is still $150...
Correct. This was through a 3rd party.

https://www.goldstar.com/events/culver- ... st-tickets
I wouldn’t trust that. Wizard World states on their site that they won’t honor tickets from resales.
deadderek liked this
Doctor Venkman wrote: June 7th, 2019, 3:08 pm
DrVenkman1984 wrote: June 7th, 2019, 11:35 am

Correct. This was through a 3rd party.

https://www.goldstar.com/events/culver- ... st-tickets
I wouldn’t trust that. Wizard World states on their site that they won’t honor tickets from resales.
I didn’t. I bought Class 5 access months ago from Tixr. I don’t trust the 3rd party sites either. Just was interesting is all.
Thanks for taking the time to post the video. Looks like a fun time at the screening.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

JWils23 wrote: June 6th, 2019, 6:43 pm Just got home from work and my wife surprised me with tickets for Saturday! I’ll be seeing you all there!
Alphagaia wrote: June 8th, 2019, 6:53 am
Jordin wrote: June 8th, 2019, 6:51 am Is anyone else still deaf from that screening last night?
WHAT
Unfortunately, the sound was mixed like most theaters these days - massive bass. There were parts where the dialog was not audible. We were behind the sound/lighting board and several times saw the operator scramble to get the settings back so you could hear the actors again.

I think they oversold it, there were more people than seats. If you were up on the balconies, the people standing at the rails blocked the screen. You would think since tickets were all “pre-sale only” they could have had an idea of what size venue to book.

Glenn went over to the Biltmore aka “Sedgewick ” hotel earlier and the staff really had no idea there was a a big GB event happening. You would think that as courtesy someone would have at least called to warn them, if not get them onboard.

The main event starts in less than three hours, more to follow.
RichRyan1507 wrote:Dying for news!
Best place is to check out Instagram and follow social media accounts like thecrossrip
RichRyan1507 wrote:I am following them and Yes Have Some. The cross rip said data is pretty spotty on the lot.
Yup even rewatching on YouTube has been choppy.
RichRyan1507 liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]