Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By deadderek
While I would LOVE for there to be another Fan Fest, especially if they worked the kinks out...I am doubtful.

However I have no doubt they'll put together something involving franchises for the premiere next summer. :)
SpaceBallz liked this
By Alphagaia
An excited Dan introducing some key players before the movie starts:

https://youtu.be/yhdQpDRlrN0
Davideverona, back liked this
By bishopdonmiguel
Supporting Member
Thanks for taking the time to post the video. Looks like a fun time at the screening.
By Alphagaia
Is anyone else still deaf from that screening last night?
WHAT
By Davideverona
Here in Italy is 3 pm. That means that in LA is 6 am. That means that I have to wait 6 hours for you to start the Fan Fest and other 8 hours for it to end and hear some news.

That means that here it will be 5 am of sunday, june 9th.

I need a De Lorean.
back liked this
By Alphagaia
I need a De Lorean.
We all need a Delorean LOL ;-)
There are faster ways to fly towards the fan fest, but then again, with a DeLorean you can take all the time you need.
By greg883
Is anyone else still deaf from that screening last night?
WHAT
Unfortunately, the sound was mixed like most theaters these days - massive bass. There were parts where the dialog was not audible. We were behind the sound/lighting board and several times saw the operator scramble to get the settings back so you could hear the actors again.

I think they oversold it, there were more people than seats. If you were up on the balconies, the people standing at the rails blocked the screen. You would think since tickets were all “pre-sale only” they could have had an idea of what size venue to book.

Glenn went over to the Biltmore aka “Sedgewick ” hotel earlier and the staff really had no idea there was a a big GB event happening. You would think that as courtesy someone would have at least called to warn them, if not get them onboard.

The main event starts in less than three hours, more to follow.
By Alphagaia
By Alphagaia
back liked this
By Alphagaia
I'll try to go live for a few once I'm checked in and inside
Whats the link?
By csullivan1980
I am following them and Yes Have Some. The cross rip said data is pretty spotty on the lot.
Yup even rewatching on YouTube has been choppy.
RichRyan1507 liked this

It shocks me they cast Finn Wolfhard. They real[…]

ANOVOS Pack?

I'm interested in a Aluminum Motherboard.

That was awesome video thank you. I made a thread […]

Playmobil Ghostbuster deals!

This is like a good place on any to ask. The Lego[…]