Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I have decided to take the plunge and do a Ghostbusters display and out of everything I have seen, these figures look to be the best...unfortunately they seem to be sold out everywhere as I am late to the party. Is eBay really the only place to get them now (and for a considerable markup)?

Sorry if this technically belongs in a different subforum; I figured this would be the best place to ask.
I don't have the Solider Story figures but I do have the Blitzway figures and I'd HIGHLY recommend them if you have the spare change laying around for them. Unfortunately, I do think that they are sold out. I got mine on eBay in December of 2017 and I paid a premium back then I think but the prices now are even crazier. I just looked at the Completed listings on eBay and it looks like you can find much better deals if you wait. A set sold for $1475 just a couple of weeks back. Good luck with the hunt!
I got bill and Dan blitzway heads already painted and put them on Mattel bodies. It Looks great , but I Had to glue the heads in and took off the elbow pads, the Matty elbow pads suck.. I ended up getting Peter and Egon soldier heads , they randomly came up on eBay like over a year Ago, way before they were released, the blitzway Peter looks alot better than soldiers, but I think I prefer soldiers Egon.. Did buy someones custom Winston, but its look to bad to display

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]