Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Seth Rex
I'm curious to talk about what could come next after Ghostbusters 2020. We're finally getting Ghostbusters 3, and I think they are still making an animated movie. But in concerns to live action movies, what could come next? Another reboot? A Ghostbusters 4? Or even an Answer the Call 2?
By GBfan_CH
I doubt they’d have the confidence to ATC2, though I wouldn’t mind seeing it. I’d imagine the new youngster cast would get a sequel with possibly Dan and Ernie in it. A new cartoon would be sweet, but nothing set in either A) the distant future or B) some kind of post-apocalyptic whatever.

Looking at you, Ecto Force (also Scooby Doo in its apocalyptic years).
By deadderek
ATC bombed. The closest it will get to a sequel would be the comics.

After 2020 I agree with what's said above in that if there's a new team we'll see them wirh Dan & Ernie as mentors.
By mrmichaelt
Feels like the animated movie is next then maybe they will revisit the Ecto Force animated series while working on the next live action movie.
deadderek wrote:ATC bombed. The closest it will get to a sequel would be the comics.
A comic sequel and then some already happened with IDW.
After 2020 I agree with what's said above in that if there's a new team we'll see them with Dan & Ernie as mentors.
Agreed, basically their idea for the sequel to Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
By Styrofoam_Guy
I think it will all depend on how 2020 does.

If it makes some money, I would expect the floodgates to open. I don't watch the cartoons or read the comic books so for me it is only the movies. So hopefully GB4.

If the movie does not do well then I expect a reboot... in about 20 years.
By robbritton
Yep, if 2020 does business I’d imagine at least the animated movie will happen. But this is the last hope for Ghostbusters as a cinema franchise in the near future. I guess just keep everything crossed that it’s different enough to win over critics and fun enough to win over audiences and, perhaps most crucially, that kids want to see it. If it takes off with little dudes, then we’re really back in business.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]