Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By JA Slow
Something BIG is going to happen on New Year Eve of this year. After years of watching GB1 on the silver screen and loving it but never having the opportunity to see GB2 the same way, I have finally found the cure.

Smaller movie theaters are renting their screens out for personal viewings due to the beer virus and this gives me the opportunity to watch Ghostbusters II the way it should be seen! $100 is a small price to pay for enjoying the last great GB film.

St Helen's, Oregon at the Cinema 7 is the place! I'll buzz myself up with a few drinks prior, gather my crew, have warm popcorn and a cold Coke in hand, and watch the sequel everyone on the internet says is bad but is actually great!
By ccv66
Worst part of GB2 was it was a holiday movie released in June. Plus it lost some of the grittiness and character development of the first film.. With 10 friends, I'd almost think about doing both movies..
By JA Slow
Creativeguy wrote: November 8th, 2020, 5:37 pm The worst things about GB2 are the logo and how Slimer looks. Its a fun movie.
I can take or leave Slimer. Now the GB2 logo? I love that! It may not make much sense when used in-movie, outside of the "We're Back" campaign, and I never thought of it as a peace sign.
Sav C liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]