Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By pizzarat
I’m in a movie score group on Facebook, and the admin, who lives in Denmark, said that he saw some info about the upcoming Edelman GBII score release on a German retailer website.

The info: Like the original movie’s score, it appears that Sony Classical will be doing the first release, in July, with a vinyl release. I’m assuming a CD/digital option will also be available.
By Kingpin
That's promising, the first really official word on it since the probably-not-cleared-with-Sony post Edelman had made. Here's hoping the info's good, as I know a lot of folks were keen on owning the score.
pizzarat, deadderek liked this
By pizzarat
Kingpin wrote: March 28th, 2021, 12:42 pm That's promising, the first really official word on it since the probably-not-cleared-with-Sony post Edelman had made. Here's hoping the info's good, as I know a lot of folks were keen on owning the score.
I'll ask him for the link so I can post it.
Kingpin, deadderek liked this
By Kingpin
I wouldn't be surprised if they've rescheduled things... I bet the listings on Amazon jumped the gun and like the shoes, they'll be re-revealed at a later date.
By Ectojeff88
I was actually looking forward to this announcement most of all on Ghostbusters Day.
All this uncertainty and waiting for nearly everything including Ghostbusters updates is really starting to get to me.
By Ectojeff88
It’s so wild to see how the pandemic has continued to work its way into so many interwoven industries and products. I never would have guessed manufacturing a CD or record would have been slowed down like this.
By d_osborn
This doesn't shock me. Record pressing facilities were already booked up solid even before the pandemic due to the vinyl resurgence.

I've been looking for the GB2 OST on vinyl in the wild for years. It's one I refuse to buy online. It cracks me up that I might actually have the Edelman score BEFORE the OST vinyl.
robbritton liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
A little disappointed to hear that the Ghostbusters II score is delayed, but not a big surprise given how thing are at the moment. Still, I am glad that after all this time, the score is finally coming out.
By robbritton
d_osborn wrote: June 11th, 2021, 9:30 am This doesn't shock me. Record pressing facilities were already booked up solid even before the pandemic due to the vinyl resurgence.

I've been looking for the GB2 OST on vinyl in the wild for years. It's one I refuse to buy online. It cracks me up that I might actually have the Edelman score BEFORE the OST vinyl.
Same! Every record box in every second hand store in every city I visit! Never a single sign...

Your pack turned out very well! Great Job!

Depictions will vary, and that's clearly not the[…]

Why not dump it into the toilet and flush it? The […]

I thought it was a triangle with two snakes wra[…]