Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
His design has always confused me, I couldn't tell if that was what he looked like when he was executed or if that was just how the design team made him look for some reason.
The red nubs were supposed to be a pair of horns which were going to grow out of the sides of Vigo's head. Sadly for some reason they chose not to use the full concept, which I think would've been awesome:

mrmichaelt, Alphagaia, RedSpecial and 3 others liked this
@Kingpin

I think there just wasn't time to go the whole way through the transformation. What you see at the end of the movie is what was ready at that moment, and all parties involved had to say "it'll do" and work around it.
Kingpin wrote: August 20th, 2021, 4:07 am The red nubs were supposed to be a pair of horns which were going to grow out of the sides of Vigo's head. Sadly for some reason they chose not to use the full concept, which I think would've been awesome:

That's awesome, finally learned something new about this franchise. The 2nd one on the left looks like Ivan Ooze.
By JA Slow
Growing up, I thought all the positive energy coming from the crowd deformed him. Later I realized his demonic form is more or less his true form since his death(s). That extreme close up of his black and red eyes when he's possessing Ray is still gets me! IDW went full on with the horns when Vigo was freed a second time. He seemed powerful enough that time without a massive supply of mood slime.
    Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]