Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
So there’s something I’ve always wanted to know, somethings that’s bugged me for decades. I don’t even know if there’s a proper answer.

What is Dana eating out of the paper bag before she gets possessed by Zuul? Does anyone know? She’s walking down the hallway and eating…something. Something from this paper bag. Even on my 72 inch 4K HDR10 TV I can’t figure out what it is.

So…any theories? Anyone know for sure? I’ve always guessed it’s some sort of gummy worm. Or gummy bear? I don’t know.
mrmichaelt wrote: September 27th, 2021, 6:49 pm I chalked it up to being popcorn or cracker jacks but now you got me thinking it's not.
See I thought popcorn too at first but looking at the bag, there’s something dense in there. Popcorn is so light. I also thought some kind of nut of cashew might be the answer but popcorn, nuts and cashews make quite a bit of noise & microphones tend to pick them up. So my thinking was it has to be soft yet, dense and the only thing that came to mind was gummy bears or gummy worms. Some sort of penny candy. Maybe.
RichardLess wrote: September 28th, 2021, 2:40 am See I thought popcorn too at first but looking at the bag, there’s something dense in there. Popcorn is so light. I also thought some kind of nut of cashew might be the answer but popcorn, nuts and cashews make quite a bit of noise & microphones tend to pick them up. So my thinking was it has to be soft yet, dense and the only thing that came to mind was gummy bears or gummy worms. Some sort of penny candy. Maybe.
Trail mix? Then again, Peter did note how much junk food she had in her fridge.
One time wrote: September 29th, 2021, 5:00 pm
mrmichaelt wrote: September 28th, 2021, 6:05 pm I would love to see a fan ask Signourney Weaver about it when she does a Q&A event. :D
How on Earth is she going to remember something she ate out of a paper bag 37 years ago
Hey. You never know. Some people have extremely vivid memories. Maybe there’s a story behind it, like she suggested Dana be eating something and so they had to find something for her to snack on. Or maybe what she had was gross and remembers it to this day. Who knows? Stranger things have happened,
mrmichaelt liked this

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London