Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By mrmichaelt
Freeform is holding its annual Holiday Road event this weekend to commemorate the start of the channel's Halloween programming, which includes Ghostbusters.
The experience will take place at Heritage Square Museum in Los Angeles, California, and is open to the public from FRIDAY, OCT. 1, through TUESDAY, OCT. 5. Ticket prices start at $37 and go on sale next week, WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 1 at 10 a.m. PDT, and can be purchased at 31nightsofhalloween.com.

"We're thrilled to bring back our beloved 'Halloween Road' to the fans," said Joe Ortiz, senior vice president, Content Marketing for Freeform. "Freeform continues to create innovative events that truly deliver one-of-a-kind fan experiences. This year, attendees will be treated to an unbelievable night where they can interact with some of the most celebrated Halloween entertainment properties in the world."

Halloween lovers will get to enjoy some never-before-seen activations with exciting new attractions that include the following:

· Extended "Hocus Pocus" Drag Show – Fans will be treated to an in-depth drag show featuring scenes from "Hocus Pocus" and starring the Sanderson Sisters.

· Beer and Wine Garden – Guests 21+ will now have the option to indulge in spooky drinks at the new beer and wine garden. Ghouls and goblins who purchase these tickets will have access to VIP placement for the drag show.

· Finkelstein's Lab From "Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas" – This iconic scene will return for the first time since Freeform's inaugural Halloween event. Beware of Sally's green soup!

· "The Addams Family" Mansion – Step up to the creepy, kooky, mysterious and spooky mansion and pose for a photo in Pugsley's new electric chair.

· Twice as Many Trick-Or-Treat Stations – Because it wouldn't be Halloween without candy, we have more trick-or-treat options than ever before! Attendees will collect a complimentary trick-or-treat bag before encountering twice the stations as last year — double the candy, double the fun!

· Halloween Characters IRL – Interact with your favorite characters, including Sarah and Winne Sanderson, Billy Butcherson, the Ghostbusters, Uncle Fester, Wednesday Addams and more!

In addition to the new activations, we'll be bringing back classics from fan favorites, such as the Sanderson Sisters' Cottage and Billy's grave in Old Burial Hill from "Hocus Pocus"; Spiral Hill, Halloween Town Hall, Oogie Boogie's Lair and Lock Shock and Barrel's Treehouse from "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas"; Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and the Ecto-1 from "Ghostbusters" and so much more that shouldn't be missed! Catch them all on "Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween" starting on Oct 1
https://www.freeform.com/news/recaps-an ... oween-road

Dr. D appears to have found a photo
Dr.D wrote: October 1st, 2021, 5:02 pmImage

So uh...that's me on the right. My girlfriend stumbled on a facebook posting looking for someone to dress as "Day Aykroyd from Ghostbusters" for Freeform's Halloween Road event here in LA.

I have to say...Jason Reitman is one of the coolest people I've met in this industry. Talking with him was like talking to another passionate fan. He and McKenna were both lovely and radiated an excitement that was absolutely infectious. The two of them were like any of us, geeking out over my proton packs and asking me where I got certain parts. McKenna lit up when I handed her the wand, all the while I keep thinking "You were in the actual movie! I'm just a nerd in a costume!" She really loves Ghostbusters as much as any of us.

I was never worried about this movie...but seeing firsthand how they both acted last night has me on another level of excitement.
Alphagaia liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]