Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By RichRyan1507
I'd invent a time machine, kidnap Amy Pascal, and send her to a desert island. That way, Paul Feig and Kate Dippold would have never been a part of it. So many bad decisions on that project from top to bottom.
These kind of comments do come off as over the top. I'm not shy about discussing my dislike for how ATC was handled or Mr. Feig but let's steer clear of stuff that may come off as threatening?

FFS, I was being sarcastic. Threatening? Lol

And would it hurt you less if I were to just say that, in my opinion, there's nothing you can do to fix it?

This is a forum. It's a place where people come to express their opinions. Mine happens to be that this film can't be fixed with small tweaks. You'd have to start from scratch.

If you don't want to hear other people's opinions, don't ask the question. You're not entitled to only hear opinions that you agree with.
By timeware
I get the sarcasm. I use it on a daily basis.
First your comments didn't come off as a joke. Making comments like wanting to kidnap someone and hoping something happens can land you in a heap of trouble. I was looking out for you. Second I can handle someone else's opinion while your bull shitting. Third, I didn't ask you ask you any questions.
By RichRyan1507
I get the sarcasm. I use it on a daily basis.
First your comments didn't come off as a joke. Making comments like wanting to kidnap someone and hoping something happens can land you in a heap of trouble. I was looking out for you. Second I can handle someone else's opinion while your bull shitting. Third, I didn't ask you ask you any questions.

I mean the thread in general when I say questions.

And, honestly dude, how could anyone possibly take a comment about building a time machine, traveling backward THROUGH time, and kidnapping someone as an actual threat? I can't even...
By timeware
You said it yourself,your posting in a public forum.
We know your joking. You know most celebrity's don't have a sense of humor, especially Barbra Streisand.
It's not the time machine bit it's the kidnapping bit. We can keep things classy. GBFANS doesn't actually encourage the kidnapping of celebrity's.
By RichRyan1507
Timeware... I... Just... Wow. Nevermind. I'll just be polite and refrain from saying what I'm thinking.

I'm just going to stay away from all GB 2016 related discussions.
By SSJmole
Looking back on it. I probably wouldn't have made Kevin so stupid. Stupid can be funny, but if you don't know the difference between your eyes and your ears how do you function? How do you feed yourself, dress yourself, bath, walk , breath, if you don't know the difference between your ears and eyes?
He's a comedy character. Likely Joey in friends was that dumb as is homer Simpson. It's just for laughs. It's ok.
Sav C, Alphagaia liked this
By timeware
Timeware... I... Just... Wow. Nevermind. I'll just be polite and refrain from saying what I'm thinking.

I'm just going to stay away from all GB 2016 related discussions.
You can still participate in gb 2016 discussions. I'm not a moderater, were just asking you to watch that kind of humor.
By signeddiamond
Bit late to this party as I only just watched the film. Right off the bat the I didn't have an issue with the story at all or the fact it was a reboot. In fact those aspects worked for me. The humor is what killed it. Every scene had humor no way relating to the plot. Wonton soup issues have nothing to do with pushing the plot forward. Mike Hat the is not important to the story. The original had humor but never at the expense of the films pace. 2016 basicly would stop everything to riff on some joke. I feel like having someone like Joss Whedon on the script and focusing less on improv. Whedon is pretty great at quipy dialogue that keeps things moving.

There's been rumors of an Indiana Jones vibe to […]

Roof rack parts measurements

Hey all. I remember seeing that theecto1.com had[…]

Ill have to take a look at that new code, Count. T[…]

What's the appeal of Anovos pack kits? I've been […]