By pyhasanon
My opinion says keep it clean... but this is your uniform, of course, so all I can do is suggest... Either way, I'm looking forward to the end product, you're doing a great job!

Oh, and somehow, I want to say I think you should go without a hose either, but like Jay said, do a mock up to see what it might look like...
By methos2523
I'm tempted to do a second clean suit anyway as I want one with a removable patch so i can wear Egon's colours with my own name lol

Though annoyingly there's already a buster with my last name around, and my first name, Ian, feels too short on a badge... So to keep it unique I have Ian B on mine lol
By Peterson
Ahhh....SOMEWHERE on here I saw pics of a guy who did a pair of RGB uniforms - Louis and "Back in the Saddle" Ray. And he did leg hoses the color of the collar and cuffs (Purple for Louis' Green/Purple suit and....IIRC he did orange, with Ray having a blue/orange suit). Food for thought, I'll see if I can find the pics/thread. Dying leg hose can be a pain, but his looked great (he may have used something other than Rit).

ETA: Found it! http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =4&t=30235
methos2523 liked this
By methos2523
ohhh interesting twist... that Spengler suit looks identical to mine, me likey :D

i'm going to have to use yellow cable / wire for the belt gizmo and pack thrower hose anyway...

so will see what they look like and go from there
By methos2523
for anyone that enjoys thinking about me cursing and swearing up a storm, i can tell you this afternoon that has been exactly the case... as work has begun on Egon's wig lol
By methos2523
Foam core to give structure and hold it in place... Just waiting for it try dry and settle before I do some more hair work on it, neaten it up, and then sew it into the main wig and style it in...

Hopefully will have it done this week... Fingers crossed anyway lol
By methos2523
sorry for lack of updates guys, been having a hectic week so far with a wedding shoot...

on the plus side, actually found some good glasses for Egon now... not perfectly round, but the closest I could get in the bright red frame

it's all coming together :D
alphabeta001 liked this
By PssdffJay
methos2523 wrote:i know... hate being clean shaven lol
Who doesn't?

It's coming together nicely! Are you going to have some sort of form or wire for the wavy pony tail thing in the back?
By methos2523
i'm figuring out the back pony tail part currently... got a few ideas for it, along with the pointed 'curl' quiff that comes off the pompadour at the front...

got plenty of time, i won't finish the pack until feb / march time anyway lol
Looks really good man, keep up the excellent work.
By methos2523
thanks Matt...

missus is just figuring out some ideas to add a bit more volume to the sides and top of the wig so the pompadour blends in a bit more... currently i feel more like Rubby Rhod than Egon lol

then at the end of the week i'll be ordering all my parts for my RGB pack build... oh god, help me now lol
alphabeta001 liked this
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]