JWils23 wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 11:17 am I ordered mine at the beginning of March and checking the status it says it’s currently in the production queue. When they finalized all my measurements mid-March they said 3-4 months which would put its ship time mid-June to mid-July. We’ll see if that window sticks, I’m in no rush though since I do have another flight suit.
damn! I ordered mine on February 9th and it's still processing.
I ordered mine Monday, got the processing email, then Tuesday it was updated to production queue. This is from the email:

Your order has been processed and is now in our production queue. Production time is 4 months. We will be in contact with tracking details once shipped. Please contact us anytime if you have any questions.

If I were you guys waiting for over 4 months I’d politely email them to try to get an update.
infinacy liked this
Michael Scott wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 1:44 pm I ordered mine Monday, got the processing email, then Tuesday it was updated to production queue. This is from the email:

Your order has been processed and is now in our production queue. Production time is 4 months. We will be in contact with tracking details once shipped. Please contact us anytime if you have any questions.

If I were you guys waiting for over 4 months I’d politely email them to try to get an update.
I just emailed them.. hopefully I don't have another 4 month wait ahead of me.
Michael Scott, JWils23 liked this
So I received my flightsuits and the suit's didn't follow my instructions in regards to Zippers and one of the suits didn't even have shiny brass zippers. The GB1 suit also had stains on it.

So I contacted Magnoli and we agreed to send the suits out and replace them (we also took the opportunity to refine the sizes as I wasn't overly happy with them. Now as Magnoli was being helpful I agreed to pay the shipping costs thinking it wouldn't be that much, here's the kicker, sending two flightsuits to N/Zealand cost £90 GBP - The issues was the staining and the failure to follow my zipper instructions or even include the correct style zippers so in fairness, I shouldn't have had to pay to begin with but I did offer. After seeing the cost was so much, I contacted Indy and asked if we could offset this shipping cost by agreeing discounts on a future order.

Today the flight suits arrived back....And the GB1 suit had stains again, not as many but what looked like water stains across the back and leg and one black (looks like ink stain) on the leg. The suit also had a weird inaccurate stitch right up the front of the suit and a zig zag stitch pattern across the collar which I've not seen in any of the prototypes or any of the screen used suits.

Also the suit did not seem to follow the measurements, I laid it down on my G&B suit which I took the measurements from and the waist appears to be a good bit smaller (This may have been my mistake with measurements but laid down flat the two suits don't match up).

My experience with Indy is horrible - by and large he seems like a decent genuine guy and his output in other communities is top notch, but I've now received two flight suits from him which are not accurate or correct or meeting the standards of cleanliness that a £$195 brand new item of clothing should possess).

Best of luck to those who have got their flightsuits and been happy - I really wish I was one of them, a screen accurate ripstop and Herringbone flightsuit has been my holy grail for years but it just doesn't seem to be possible for me to own one!
abaka wrote: June 25th, 2021, 1:03 pm So I received my flightsuits and the suit's didn't follow my instructions in regards to Zippers and one of the suits didn't even have shiny brass zippers. The GB1 suit also had stains on it.

So I contacted Magnoli and we agreed to send the suits out and replace them (we also took the opportunity to refine the sizes as I wasn't overly happy with them. Now as Magnoli was being helpful I agreed to pay the shipping costs thinking it wouldn't be that much, here's the kicker, sending two flightsuits to N/Zealand cost £90 GBP - The issues was the staining and the failure to follow my zipper instructions or even include the correct style zippers so in fairness, I shouldn't have had to pay to begin with but I did offer. After seeing the cost was so much, I contacted Indy and asked if we could offset this shipping cost by agreeing discounts on a future order.

Today the flight suits arrived back....And the GB1 suit had stains again, not as many but what looked like water stains across the back and leg and one black (looks like ink stain) on the leg. The suit also had a weird inaccurate stitch right up the front of the suit and a zig zag stitch pattern across the collar which I've not seen in any of the prototypes or any of the screen used suits.

Also the suit did not seem to follow the measurements, I laid it down on my G&B suit which I took the measurements from and the waist appears to be a good bit smaller (This may have been my mistake with measurements but laid down flat the two suits don't match up).

My experience with Indy is horrible - by and large he seems like a decent genuine guy and his output in other communities is top notch, but I've now received two flight suits from him which are not accurate or correct or meeting the standards of cleanliness that a £$195 brand new item of clothing should possess).

Best of luck to those who have got their flightsuits and been happy - I really wish I was one of them, a screen accurate ripstop and Herringbone flightsuit has been my holy grail for years but it just doesn't seem to be possible for me to own one!
Hate to hear it, man.

Could you possibly post some pics of the issues, please?
abaka wrote: June 25th, 2021, 1:03 pm So I received my flightsuits and the suit's didn't follow my instructions in regards to Zippers and one of the suits didn't even have shiny brass zippers. The GB1 suit also had stains on it.

I’ve got one on order too, and sadly I’ve seen quite a few people with issues with Indy since. Not just GB either, but a variety of issues on a number of things.

So disappointing.
Update - Indy has since came back to me and clarified a few details. One of the apparent inaccuracies turns out is accurate and I stand corrected.

He's also admitted that the problem with the collar was a factory oversight and he will correct that. As for the staining, he has apologised and asked for detail and said he will investigate why this is happening.

Also, Indy kindly offered to replace both my suits free of charge without the need for sending these ones back - His approach and apology to making this right has been excellent.

I have since told him I don't like freebies and would prefer to arrange something and came up with the idea that I sell these suits on as "damaged" at a reduction and sent him the money I make in sales.

So I'm hoping the 3rd time lucky for these suits will work out. I hope it does as after seeing this in person I can't fathom any other suit. The material and colour of the GB1 is incredible. I just hope I can finally get one with no issues!
So, FWIW, got my suit today and I'm super happy with it aside from it being pretty tight in the chest. I'm just gonna wear it around the house for a while and wash it a couple times and see about stretching the chest out a little. Now, I'm not hellbent on perfect screen accuracy either, but it totally passes the glance test to me. Arm and leg length is great, patches look good. I'm gonna end up cutting the hose connector off to replace with my magnetic one, so no big deal there. I didn't note any stains or anything. It also just feels really nice.
I just received my corrected suit, which was made per instructions and looks nice. Indy surprised me by including the new revised patch in the package:

There's just one odd issue that's a real bummer: the new suit is made from different ripstop fabric than the first suit I received, and it appears to be less accurate now. The new fabric is slightly darker than the first fabric, a little more tan, and the squares of the ripstop pattern are smaller. Matching up the number of squares to details on the arm patch compared to a screen used suit, the original squares were the correct size, and the new ones are too small. The original fabric color also appears to be more accurate. I wonder the reason for the change? So I guess the perfect GB1 suit still eludes me...

New suit fabric on top, first version fabric on bottom.
Last edited by Nuclearjungle on July 6th, 2021, 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Agreed. I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy the same exact suit a third time once the fabric issue is straightened out in order to get a single accurate one. Man, what a headache this is...

EDIT:
I should also point out that the name patches are more accurately sized now (new one on the left). The fabric of the patch is still wrong, but the size is about perfect now.

Man, I'm really upset and worried about this change of fabric - I've also reached out to Indy to see what is happening and how this affects my new suits.

Has he shared any info on if this is a limited issue. I'm already in the 3rd suit club but worried I'm going to have to end up with a 4th suit if the fabric thing hits me.

Man what a headache this transaction has been!
Well that’s disappointing to hear if there’s been a fabric change. I ordered mine back in March and never saw a word about the fabric being changed. Seems like something that would have been mentioned with such stark changes…
Our fabric supplier switched the ripstop on us without letting us know. We're sourcing more of the original cotton right now and will continue to offer this as the standard option for our v1 suits. As for the color, these are all custom dyed, so each batch can vary slightly. We do our best to maintain consistency in color, but there will always be minor variations in tone.
What happens if new stock of the original can't be found? Will you stop producing or will you switch to the less accurate version? Is there a risk that suits will no longer be produced and orders will not be fulfilled.

Personally I'm happy to wait until new stock is found, but I also worry that it will be a case of waiting around to eventually be told sorry we can't fulfil this run. This wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened in the GB community also.

When was it discovered that the fabric had been changed, was it when the customers reported or did your production team notice and say nothing.

I wonder how many suits have now been produced with the less accurate fabric and customers who don't have such an eagle eye are unaware. The issue with my suit was that the suit had an incorrect stitch across the collar, this was only brought to your attention by myself....So I ask the question again - How many suits are now out there with inaccurate collars that people have either not seen or don't care enough to go back. It really seems like it's a lucky dip what you get with this run.
Indy Magnoli wrote: July 7th, 2021, 3:55 pm Our fabric supplier switched the ripstop on us without letting us know. We're sourcing more of the original cotton right now and will continue to offer this as the standard option for our v1 suits. As for the color, these are all custom dyed, so each batch can vary slightly. We do our best to maintain consistency in color, but there will always be minor variations in tone.
Any update here?
Nuclearjungle wrote: July 6th, 2021, 10:36 pm Agreed. I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy the same exact suit a third time once the fabric issue is straightened out in order to get a single accurate one. Man, what a headache this is...

EDIT:
I should also point out that the name patches are more accurately sized now (new one on the left). The fabric of the patch is still wrong, but the size is about perfect now.

What’s the issue with the name tag fabric?
Hey Indy,

Ordered a couple of suits back in May and still in production queue. I chose a size from the sizing chart you had back then but concerned about the sizing issues some have reported recently with the off the shelf sizes. I know you are now only doing made to measure orders now so is it possible to take my measurements to make sure they are right without causing a production delay?
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]