By Stryker128
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else. I did search for my answer prior to starting a new topic but was unsuccessful.

I am building a GB2 grey suit and have a couple of questions.

1. Could someone please provide some decent reference photos of a screen accurate belt (the black one), whether it be one you made or otherwise?

2. Does the dark grey suit have a leg hose? I've seen some references with a clear hose and some without.

Thanks.
By Matt Campbell
Stryker128 wrote: August 18th, 2020, 12:06 pm 2. Does the dark grey suit have a leg hose? I've seen some references with a clear hose and some without.
In the brief appearances made on film during the montage scene in GB 2, and as well as in promotional photos for the movie there are no leg hoses attached when the guys are in their charcoal grey flight suits.

The Diamond Select "We're Back" figures in charcoal grey, as well as the 2 charcoal grey suits in the Mattel 12" figure GB2 2 packs also did not have leg hoses attached to their flight suits, however the Mattel 6" figure 4 packs that had the guys in charcoal grey with a Slimer figure and the Santa hats did have clear leg hoses connected to them.

The aforementioned 6" figure 4 pack is actually the only reference I've ever seen that depicts the charcoal grey suits having leg hoses attached. And on a more personal note, whenever any members of our group who have them decides to wear their charcoal grey suits none of us have leg hoses attached to them.
Nicholszz liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]