By Mercifull
The only "accurate" sized name badges are Stantz, Venkman, Spengler and Zeddemore. Who knows what shorter names would look like in the Ghostbuster universe. I have a short last name 'Sims' and I don't have any gaps or padding each side but other people I met with short names do. It's a personal preference.
By BRD 527
My last name is DREW and I have GB1(4.25" length) and TVG (5" length) style patches they both only have about a half inch gaps before and after the text :whatever:
By jonogunn
BRD 527 wrote:My last name is DREW and I have GB1(4.25" length) and TVG (5" length) style patches they both only have about a half inch gaps before and after the text :whatever:
Mercifull wrote: October 9th, 2020, 3:53 am The only "accurate" sized name badges are Stantz, Venkman, Spengler and Zeddemore. Who knows what shorter names would look like in the Ghostbuster universe. I have a short last name 'Sims' and I don't have any gaps or padding each side but other people I met with short names do. It's a personal preference.
Thanks guys for the reply and info. My tag has 1.25" of black space on both sides so it's quite a bit and I was just debating if I should spend the money to get another one but from what your replies I may just hold off for now.
By One time
This is the GB1 screen used one. I guess the height stays consistent and the width changes depending on the name.

I guess you could pause the 4K to see approzimately how much the width changes.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]