For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Note sure how most of you guys feel about 'the competition', but I used to watch this from time to time and even have some of the old VHS tapes.

My son saw them in the cabinet a while back and asked about them, but none of our new TV's are compatible with my old VCR, so when I saw this DVD at Wal-Mart last night for 96 cents, it was a no-brainer.

Alex
AJ Quick wrote:Shouldn't they have to put "Filmation's" Ghostbusters on the packaging?
I wondered about that on my Facebook post about this.

But in the theme song, they sort of only call it Ghostbusters, so maybe the package designer wasn't really familiar with the distinction?

I was surprised that one member of my improv troupe freaked out when he saw the pic on my wall, apparently he loved the cartoon as a kid and had been looking for it a couple of years ago.

Alex
I'm getting one tomorrow. They play it at 2am on qubo after an hour of he-man and she-ra, I love these shows.

also, if anyone wants to work with me on some plans for their equipment to transfer to pepakura let's talk.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]