For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By Dr._P_Venkman
If The Real Ghostbusters was to be streamed on it's parent platform, would it be a Sony Ghostcorp exclusive or on Disney+ as Disney owns DIC?
The whole series and Extreme Ghostbusters were on Netflix for a while so I'd love to know who the licence is with right now.

I'm sure it'll become hot property come Afterlife and the house of mouse won't let money go....
By deadderek
Extreme Ghostbusters is currently on Hulu, and if The Real Ghostbusters comes back that's likely where it would end up.
mrmichaelt liked this
By mrmichaelt
Hmm, well both are one of many i.p.s revolving on Sony Crackle. Some if not all are on Crackle if you look hard enough. Yeah, RGB was on Netflix for about 2 years then left last year. But I think that was when anything Ghostbusters that was on Netflix left by April 1st. Whatever deal came to its natural end and shuffled off. I haven't checked recently but I think the only place to get RGB now is Google Play and Amazon Prime. But I agree, if EGB ended up on Hulu, it stands to reason RGB will eventually arrive on Hulu sooner or later. Probably sooner to tie into Afterlife coming to theaters this year. But it's quite curious, another DiC series Inspector Gadget is on both Netflix and Hulu at the same time right now.
By spookcentral
I downloaded the intro they just posted and it's 640x480. Quality is rather poor, in my opinion. I would not be expecting much from these uploads, but they don't hurt to be there. If I were a betting man, I'd bet it will be the same episodes/sources as Sony's 2016 & 2017 DVDs. Truth be told, I would have been more impressed if they posted Extreme Ghostbusters episodes on YouTube. I think the streaming rights for that series is still tied up with Hulu.
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
spookcentral wrote: January 28th, 2021, 10:01 pm I downloaded the intro they just posted and it's 640x480. Quality is rather poor, in my opinion. I would not be expecting much from these uploads, but they don't hurt to be there. If I were a betting man, I'd bet it will be the same episodes/sources as Sony's 2016 & 2017 DVDs. Truth be told, I would have been more impressed if they posted Extreme Ghostbusters episodes on YouTube. I think the streaming rights for that series is still tied up with Hulu.
If you need good EGB rips lemme know.
By deadderek
spookcentral wrote: January 29th, 2021, 9:29 pm
deadderek wrote: January 28th, 2021, 11:03 pm If you need good EGB rips lemme know.
Better than the 720x480 Hulu rips I have on Spook Central?
Nevermind, those are the exact ones I have. :walterpeck:

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]