For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
So I was just watching all of the RGB on Demand and they had the first episode of EGB in there, I've never seen any episodes before, but I have to admit I feel like I missed out. I really didn't give the show the time of day when it was on originally but I wish I did now. Can't wait to see more of them!
giantsloar wrote:So I was just watching all of the RGB on Demand and they had the first episode of EGB in there, I've never seen any episodes before, but I have to admit I feel like I missed out. I really didn't give the show the time of day when it was on originally but I wish I did now. Can't wait to see more of them!
thats how i felt. i only got to see two episodes when i was a kid. (the unseen, the sphynx
thanks to youtube ive seen every episode and loved the show.
it was different than i remebered.
i remember thinking only kylie was new and the ret were the origionals.
i mean come on... eduardo blasting the lights by accident and points to kylie saying "SHE DID IT!" i can so see venkman doing that!
but anyway great spinoff show, i wish there was more.
wow this is so very cool, i,ve seen some episodes but i missed some other episodes to. so thanks AJ for this! its awsome!!! theirs some episode i never got to see! :cool: oh and girl GB rock lol!!!!
I do have some of the episodes that were recorded without the disney logo, they are episodes 21-40...

I wasn't complaining, I think its awesome that AJ uploaded all the EGB episodes for everyone to watch. :eduardo::kylie::garrett::roland:

I also have a bunch of EGB episodes that I recorded on VHS, but I don't know how to transfer VHS to my computer. I used to wake up every morning and watch EGB before I went off to school, I had even edited out all of the commercials.
Last edited by Kingpin on December 8th, 2009, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Edited three separate posts together.
Can anyone explain why they make Venkmen sound like a total idiot in Back in the Saddle? His voice was WAY too deep and sounded like Patrick Star a bit... And I know that he's full of one liners, but he always made them in a laid back manner in RGB, in this one he's TOO enthusiastic...
Faceless Buster wrote:Can anyone explain why they make Venkmen sound like a total idiot in Back in the Saddle? His voice was WAY too deep and sounded like Patrick Star a bit... And I know that he's full of one liners, but he always made them in a laid back manner in RGB, in this one he's TOO enthusiastic...
You must not have watched the later episodes of RGB with Coulier
Spooky wrote:
Faceless Buster wrote:Can anyone explain why they make Venkmen sound like a total idiot in Back in the Saddle? His voice was WAY too deep and sounded like Patrick Star a bit... And I know that he's full of one liners, but he always made them in a laid back manner in RGB, in this one he's TOO enthusiastic...
You must not have watched the later episodes of RGB with Coulier
I'm working my way up there... Watching whatever is on my cable box.
I've only seen a few episodes (out of order, obvious to me now) on Youtube. I'm so glad we can see all of them. I remember I was around 13 or 14 when this first came out. I had actually first seen/heard about EGB when we were on a family trip to Disney World. I had wanted to stay to check it out, cause seeing Ghostbusters (mainly Egon again) automatically sparked my old GB love flame. But alas, since we were on a "trip" and at "Disney World" the family wanted to go ride rides and such. So I was never able to remember to catch it after that. It's now 10 years later lol. xp

So big thanks.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I have seen some fan produced sets around that people sell but no studio released version. At least not for all episodes.
I found part of the show it looks like they've made selling on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Ghostbust ... B002JL3H0S
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]