Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
I was just wondering if anyone had a write up on how to add an external amp to my setup using the GBFans soundboard. The included 10 watt one just doesn't seem powerful enough for my speaker setup. I want it to get louder, and anything over half right now gives distortion. Was looking at a using a two channel 50 watt amp. Was hoping to find one that is compact as well.

Any help is appreciated.
I'm having the same issue with distortion and am now wondering the same thing.. it's odd because no one else seems to need one and claims they can get very loud but all the pack sound effects cause a crackling distortion. I tried the gbfans speaker and some car speakers.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Ive really been falling in love with this amp that I picked up from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074F ... UTF8&psc=1

It will take 4.5V-27V input power. I dont use a GBFans soundboard, so your experience may vary.

The GBFans soundboard has a screw in speaker output and the amp has a headphone jack input, so that may be a little tricky. I did find this adapter you could use:
https://www.amazon.com/Ancable-2-Pack-3 ... 592&sr=8-5

The other trick would be powering it. I use a 5v power bank with two separate power outputs. Most packs use a single 12V battery and I honestly dont know enough about current to know if it will be as easy as wiring the amp into your battery pack.
Spectregater liked this
Spectregater wrote: October 16th, 2020, 4:08 pm Yes I did. Credit to Rob Mather.

That's a pretty nice setup there and indeed a good idea :) - but why not using a digital amp that's running on 12v directly? There are several pretty similar boards available? Would make boost converter obsolete (and - depending on the model chosen, even the line converter)

Just my 2 cents... :?:
:cool: What kind of connection wires go from the amplifier to the Line Out Converter. Are those special RCA connectors?
Also, with an upgrade in power what kind of speakers did you end up going with? Gathering all my parts for my pack build and figured I'd just go ahead and throw the rest of these gems in the cart!

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]