Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
I thought I'd post here since there's a lot of people who use his kits here. I'm interested in buying a bar graph cover and a tvg cyclotron kit from him, however I don't know how to reach him. Sponge face has and eBay store, but I cant find either of the kits on there. If anyone knows how to reach him and get one of these kits it would be greatly appreciated!
Rvonvolen wrote: November 16th, 2020, 11:02 am I thought I'd post here since there's a lot of people who use his kits here. I'm interested in buying a bar graph cover and a tvg cyclotron kit from him, however I don't know how to reach him. Sponge face has and eBay store, but I cant find either of the kits on there. If anyone knows how to reach him and get one of these kits it would be greatly appreciated!
I did receive a PM from you but when I try and reply it says "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt. "
Check your User Control Panel >> Board preferences to see if the "Allow users to send you private messages" is allowed.
Spongeface wrote: November 17th, 2020, 9:18 am
Rvonvolen wrote: November 16th, 2020, 11:02 am I thought I'd post here since there's a lot of people who use his kits here. I'm interested in buying a bar graph cover and a tvg cyclotron kit from him, however I don't know how to reach him. Sponge face has and eBay store, but I cant find either of the kits on there. If anyone knows how to reach him and get one of these kits it would be greatly appreciated!
I did receive a PM from you but when I try and reply it says "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt. "
Check your User Control Panel >> Board preferences to see if the "Allow users to send you private messages" is allowed.
Did you receive a PM from me? LOL

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]