Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By venkman69
Finally got all the bits I needed to make my charging plate! Taken for ever! Lol. Ordered a bit spare so made a few others, which I'll be selling at some point.

2 have switchcraft sockets in, the others don't. Really pleased with how they came out!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
twmedford23, Kingpin liked this
By venkman69
Started work on Spongfaces bezel kit tonight. Decals went on good, so letting them dry before a trim. Having to chop a fair amount out of the thrower. Little nervous about that as it's so close to finished. We will see how that goes.

Also tried a few of Macks Pack dry rub transfers out tonight... oh my good god!!!! That is one hell of a product that guy has right there. It is obscenely good! One of THE best things I've purchased for the pack. So glad I went and did that. Massive heads up to Indy Taz for the... well... heads up on these. Soooooo friggin sweet and super easy to put on. Tape label, stick and then use a pencil rubber. Bosh!!! Love it.ImageImage
twmedford23, JWils23 liked this
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

I don't have the money to buy a new system so I'm […]

Hello, here is the discussion thread for the upcom[…]

Evi’s Spirt Pack

Little more progress but that’s it for today[…]

Sprit Halloween pack

Thank you for your responce Kingpin. Is acrylic […]