Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Michaelvk
Here's my second build for my uniform.

It's based on the Nick-A-Tron kit, using real Nixie tubes, wire and resistors, and 3D printed disc capacitors, transistors, error block internals and cable connection cover/electronic thingy. Finally it got mounted in a Keymaster props holster. The daughter board is a POTS splitter devoid of its casing and epoxied to a 3D printed belt clip...

Anyway, herewith the build:

Basic components..

Test fitting..

I put a base coat of Vallejo model air green primer on first

Followed by airbrushed Vallejo Luftwaffe black green and a useless attempt at hand painting the circuitry. Note the edges were done in a sand colour

Screw it.. I downloaded and printed the circuitry and pasted it on the motherboard, making sure I cut voids for the moulded on detail

Further detail painting using more Vallejo paints.

Belt clip installed on the daughter board

All components installed

And finally installed in the Keymaster props holster

Matt Campbell, Kingpin, redfive1973 and 3 others liked this
By Spaded21
Just got my Nick-a-tron kit and I will be using your post as a guide. You did an awesome job!

What did you use to make the holes for the nixie tube wires? Just a really small drill bit?
robandliv liked this
By ghostbusters-chorley
Fantastic work! But where do you get the nixie tubes and what size is needed? Thanks!
Last edited by Kingpin on April 26th, 2018, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: It wasn't necessary to quote the whole post, including photos.
    Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]