Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hello,

Just thought I'd show you guys my equipment builds. They aren't all the way done, still need some paint and stuff like that...but you get the idea. Now I know the GB community is pretty hardcore, but let me say this first: they aren't anything flashy or overdone, they are cardboard, they aren't 100 percent accurate, but we had a lot of fun making them. My wife did a lot of the work and I helped paint and what not ( I am not crafty at all ). We mainly did it for my daughter's b-day party, she loves Ghostbusters just like I did when I was a kid, so she is gonna be so excited. I even got a rothco flightsuit, pistol belt, custom name badge and patch :).

We got most of the parts at the dollar tree and around the house (ethernet cables, etc). The backpack isn't accurate (especially the frame, ALICE packs aren't too cheap) but I am pretty happy with it. I wish I was good with cutting aluminum and building stuff, but I am not :(. I really appreciate my wife though, she has a lot of patience and was good with eyeballing stuff and building this so a lot of the credit goes to her. My daughter has watched us building it and already loves the stuff, and I am sure when I wear it all, it will come together quite well. Some of the pics of the proton pack are half-done, but it's almost complete. The gun is not finished yet, but that is probably the hardest part (the switches and grip) we are just trying our best on that one...can't be too picky with a dollar tree gun haha.

twmedford23 liked this
Daughter loved it. No lights...we have one light in the cyclo part. It is just a dollar tree light we had lying around...I put a red pencil sharpener ontop and fixed it in place under the hole so when you tap it it will light up. Maybe one day I can mod it a bit better and add more.

My suit came out well. Just get upset with the name tag. I am small so the suit shifts and the name tag gets crooked...even though when you hold it up with the arms out...its straight...I am really OCD about that but I got an XS rothco and it is still big so it sags a bit and my badge gets lopsided lol. Kind of dumb to worry about but I am always doin that. My wife said it is a pain to take out the threading again and resew it for something so minor. Plus...it will still shift around cause of the loose fit and fabric. But I am pretty happy with all of it but I never want to see paint or hot glue again...for a long time. I know my wife doesn't want to either haha.
Thanks guy. I love it. Glad my wife took the time to help out, she didn't have to, but that's why I love her so much :)

Anyway, I might do a velcro patch like you suggested, not sure.. It's sewn on pretty good. I know you can take the thread out and just sew the rothco velcro patch back on, we'll see. I am sure nobody is going to look and say OH man, your patch is leaning down a bit...by 3 millimeters haha. I mean the GB's patches are all frayed and look messed up at times anyway, I am hoping over the years it gets a weathered look to it and starts to look beat up (the whole suit).

I think our next project for halloween will be a PKE meter, but I have no idea where to start. I've seen some amazing ones on here, but I just want a cardboard one with some lights.
Here is me in my suit (yes my last name is ONDICK) it's Czechoslovakian....weird and funny name, I know...but I don't care haha. As you can see the suit is a bit baggy, but it's an XS, so maybe as the poster above said...hot wash and dry might shrink it a bit. I am only 5'3, 100 pounds, so there isn't much that is NOT going to be baggy on me. My torso barley fills it in at the top, so my name tag kinda moves around and the suit gets bunched up and doesnt cling to my body well, but I eat a lot and never gain weight, so I don't think I will ever fill this in anytime soon. (I am 30 years old)

twmedford23 liked this

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]