Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
UPDATE!
Well, figured it out. Turns out the audio input port on my matty board is bad. I have to wiggle the connection, and have the jack partially inserted for it to get sound out, which results in horrid sound, even when it is putting sound out. Looks like a new sound board is in my future!

Hey busters!

I've got a matty wand sound kit in my pack. Unfortunately, my matty wand bit the dust :/ I've got a spengler wand, have it all wired up to have sound out, and have the audio cable plugged into the audio input jack on the board. For some reason I get no audio thru it to my speakers. (yes it is turned up lol). Speakers will play the ambient hum built into the matty board, so I know that I'm getting sound out of it. Now, if I hook up DIRECTLY to my speaker, I get sound out of it from the spengler wand. Any ideas on this?

Like I said, I've made sure the matty board puts out sound, I've made sure I'm going into the audio input port on the matty board (even tried the matty port, just to be sure), and confirmed that if I hook the wires coming out of the spengler wand directly to an external speaker, I get sound that way.

TL/DR no sound from spengler thru matty sound board, sound when hooked up directly to speaker.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]