For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Odin21100
Hey All,

I'm planing on going to the May London Comic-Con and even taking what cosplay I've got of Ghostbusters (which consists of light and sounds proton pack and Navy jumpsuit (though I'd change it rather than the beige.)

Anyway was wondering if any other fellow Ghostbusters will be there in cosplay as it's my first time being at one of these things and being in full cosplay without it being halloween and it would be nice to hang around with fellow Ghostbusters.

Cheers

Arthur
By methos2523
if you're talking about the MCM event, there's normally a few Ghostbusters wandering around, but not any big groups or anything...

the main event for Ghostbusters this summer will be the June London Film and Comic Con

I'll hopefully be at both as RGB Venkman, so look out for me there :D
By methos2523
yeah, the main one is the summer LFCC event...

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

you'll always find tons of Ghostbusters at that event... MCM, not so much... you might find one or two around, but it's not really that sort of event... it's more anime and manga orientated, with tons of screaming teeny kids running around begging for attention
By Odin21100
Darn, wish I'd known before I had booked everything. Deal with enough screaming people when I'm working at Tesco :sigh: . Still I do enjoy my anime and manga so should be a blast. But now knowing that there is a second one with what looks like a better line up might have look see about getting time off for that as well :D .
By Odin21100
Awesomeness :D. I'll be the one in the Navy jumpsuit and 4 1/2 year old pack that's now beginning to show its age and fall to bits but I'll have some super glue at hand just in case lol :whatever::)

By erockula
Will be there with a few friends all in GB gear. One american and two swiss.come hang out with us and pal around. We do spend a fair amount of time in the pub lol.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]