For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By casper82
i want to repost or anything , but what is the best fan made gb game out there so far. i have a list of some of them,,most dont work for me.
By CNC Ghostbusters
Hey, may I have that list of fan made games you're talking about? Post it up, I'd like to get them myself.

I only know of the two incomplete fan games made by Sad Jason. They were hard to find because one of them was secretly posted to his forum and not his main site.

One you play as Egon (movie style) and do some training in the firehouse. Ray has created a device that makes ghosts (sucking them from another dimension? I dunno...) and you have to fight them for practice, like a tutorial. But you've got to go down to the ECU and pick up a trap first. There are only two traps and before you can use the machine again you've got to go empty the traps in the ECU. It was really cool since I'd never played a GB game that let you interact with ghost traps and the ECU like that before.

The other game by Sad Jason was an incomplete first level of a Ghostbusters Apocalypse fan game - IT WAS AWESOME. It's really too bad it was never completed, not even the first level. Or maybe it was, but I don't count it complete until it says, "Thanks for playing!" or something so that you know you've reached as far as you can go. If you don't know, Ghostbusters Apocalypse is a fan GB comic up on SmackJeeves.com. You should go read it. Right now. And then read mine and GBnuts on Smack Jeeves, lol.

I'm in the process of making a fan game and also plan on making others. I'm looking for people who might possibly be interested, although it might be best for me to make the game myself. I've worked online with people in other states before and it's too difficult, really. But I at least need other GB fans' help with the ideas and scripts so that I am pushing the games in the right direction, you know? But help with graphics and animations would be nice, lol. The current game is based on my team/franchise/fan comic and is a 2D point and click adventure (I'm using C-Sharp programming language), where as the other game in my head ... a 2D sidescroller featuring, I hope, as many franchises that want on board for the project. Yeah. Epic.

You can see a picture of the current game in development stages on my deviantart page.

~Boyer of CNCGB
cncgb.deviantart.com
cncgb.smackjeeves.com
By casper82
I'll have to find the list agine,it only had about 9 games. I think it was one of the gb sites
By casper82
heres what i found at spook central

Unofficial Video Games / Computer Software

Grand Theft Auto Ghostbusters PC mods

Ghostbusters Mod for DOOM 2 (PC) (Download Mirror)

Ghostbusters Game (PC)

The Real Ghostbusters Video Game (PC) (Updated Demo)

Ghostbusters Game Demo (PC) (Download)

Ghostbusters 3D Back In Action (PC) (alt download) [homepage listed for the game is no longer online]

Ghostbusters Demo (PC) [homepage listed for the game is no longer online]

Ghostbusters 3 (PC) (Freeware, Full Game it seems) [homepage listed for the game is no longer online]

Ghostbusters 2D - An old school GB sidescroller, with some awesome sprite art.

Ghostbusters MMORPG

Ghostbusters Video Game Fan Remake - This entry in the Retro Remakes 2006 competition is a remake of the old C64 Ghostbusters game

found it here
http://www.ecto-web.org/~spookcentral/games.htm
8thMan liked this
By casper82
thats cool....like it
8thMan liked this
By CNC Ghostbusters
Were you able to find SadJason's games on google? I actually found his games through youtube originally. He had a teaser animation for his GB: Apocalypse game there - an intro that doesn't appear in the actual game build he has up on his message board - and can be watched here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVRVxYhL7o0 .

Here's some pics up on his message board: http://sadjason.proboards.com/index.cgi ... y&thread=9

I haven't actually seen some of those pictures and none of them are in the current builds of his regular GB game that I also have. The download link for the GB: Apocalypse game is found on this page of his forum. I must have missed the pictures then... The link is besides the text, "Shhh... It's a secret!" or you can just click here: http://solidrock9.tripod.com/sitebuilde ... gbav3a.zip

I haven't found the page that contains the download link for the original GB movie game starring Egon that the SadJason person/team made. I think his/they're website is dead and gone. But maybe I'm wrong.

I downloaded this a year ago so no promises that the links still work. I still have them so I could probably send them to you in zip file if you wanted though. I wonder what ever happened to these games and the guy(s) working on them? They look very awesome in a very nostalgic SEGA Genesis days kind of way. Except better because the busters aren't chibis, ha ha ha...

So, this GB MMORPG. Tell me about it. Or I could look for it, but dial up is such a pain and my college gave my 4-quad gaming super baby a computer virus and I can't right click things anymore... Darn you Forsyth Tech and your non-existant academic standards! lol
8thMan liked this
By 80sguy
8thMan wrote:I know this is a super old thread, but I still have the source code for all my old unfinished fan games( I was SadJason productions ). If anyone is interested I'll be more than happy to put the games back on the internet...just let me know.
I'd be intrested.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?